Thread: Hi there

Default Hi there

I'm not entirely what to say, other than that. I don't want to say too much. I have smart friends, one of which can find deep, dark secrets with little information with the internet lol.

I'm a film buff, amateur filmmaker, video game collector, wrestling fan, all around nerd haha. I recently told my friend about my AB/DL side, and got sick of this forum blocking me from seeing posts, so I decided to just go on and make an account and post a bit.

Welcome to the forums P3NGY!
    I'm glad you stopped lurking. You collect video games, what are some of the old games you have acquired?

Where do i start? lol

I've got everything from NES and SEGA Master System, to Wii, 360, and PS3.

My favorite pieces of my collection are probably my U-Force for NES in the original box (made by Konami. Imagine 360's upcoming Project Natal, but a piece of plastic, shaped like a laptop). I also like my 3 random SEGA Genesis's (Genesies?) and SEGA Game Gear. I finally got around to cataloguing all my games, and the list hit about 520 or so and rising