Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What did you dream about last night?

Default What did you dream about last night?

I don't think there's ever been a thread like this, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

The object of this thread is to post the content of the most recent dream you've had.

In my most recent dream, I smoked weed with a good friend of mine after being physically assaulted by my mother. Weird, huh?

Your turn!

Something with PS2 games and some weird exchange. Just very obscure.

Someone should tell fauseteer about this, on a thread a wile back he was telling everyone what there dreams represented.

Butterfly Mage

I had a dream that I was suddenly outside and didn't have any clothes on. So I ran inside as fast as I could so that I wouldn't get arrested for indecent exposure.

I suppose that the most rational interpretation is that my subconscious mind is telling me that there are aspects of my life in which I feel vulnerable and unprotected.

Finaly, someone started another one of these threads! I try not to start any dream threads because I have crazy vivid dreams that play out like movies almost every night, so every dream thread would just be filled with my dreams.

Anyway, for some reason vodka weirdens my dream up a bit more than normal. Last night I was an infamous thief during 1700's Spain/furturistic version of 1700's Spain. Like, people had handguns and there were lazers and shit. I wore some sort of weird porcelain half-mask over my face, and that was what everyone knew me by. I was hired by some disgraced Lady to help her steal back a priceless family heirloom that was taken from her when her family fell out with the royalty. They lost their manor and all of their possesions.

So the plan was for me to distract the guards during some big festival at the manor (which was now controlled by some dude). I did that succesfully, as she snuck up to the attic (where the vault is) to steal her heirloom. Of course something went wrong, as these things usually do, and everyone suddenly became aware that the infamous thief (that's me) was in the crowd. Everyone rushed outside, and we were all running over this massive hill when suddenly a large group of guards appeared on the crest and shined their spotlights at us.

During the daze and the momentary period of blindness, I managed to toss my mask into the breast pocket of the well dressed man next to me. The guards searched us and of course they found the mask in his pocket and promptly arrested him. I got off scott free, the Lady got her heirloom, we made sweet love beneath a Steam Tree, and all was right in this surrealistic version of ultramodern renaissance Spain.

The friend that I told I was a TB/DL started to hate me and break contact with me

I was in an 80's teen romance that took place at a golf club. The club owner's daughter and I were supposed to fall in love in the movie. Then I remembered about my real-life fiance and how pissed she was going to be. Then I spent the rest of the dream getting 80's girl to stop pursuing me so that I could salvage the relationship with my fiance. Wierd, huh?

Interpretation: none. I think dreams are mostly b.s.

At first i was playing call of duty, not on the Xbox but actually in person. And then it turned into being invited into a party.

So at this party, me and my old best friend were fighting for some reason, and then it changed and the next thing i know i am apart of a super human organization. If anyone has seen League of extraordinary gentlemen, it was similar to that. Rather odd!

Then the next thing i know, i am talking about releasing a album and how all the ladies are going to love me :s

I've had a great share of odd dreams. My most recent one is that there were two male cats on my bed, along with my (female) cat. She was having sex with one of them, and the other was on the corner of the bed alone. I felt sorry for that cat, yet happy for my cat that she was having a good time. All this happening although she has long been spayed.

Butterfly Mage

I dreamed that I was in a really big state park (maybe Central Park in NYC? Not sure.) I was riding a motorcycle on the bike path (illegal, I know) and there were people on roller blades that were somehow managing to skate at 55 MPH. I was pretty amazed.

So it was sunset and the skaters left the park suddenly. But then these really big, really hairy humanoid creatures came out of the woods towards the bike path. They stood at least eight feet tall and were covered with a thick, coarse, dark brown pelt. I could barely see their eyes, but they were more like a dogs eyes than human eyes. Despite the fact that their appearance was quite monster-like, they didn't actually *do* anything. And yet, I was afraid of them.

It took me a few moments to figure out that there was something about them that artificially generated the fear effect -- possibly pheromones. It was a defense effect since they were apparently non-violent.

The sun finished setting and the creatures were gone. It occurred to me that they were likely only visible at sunrise and sunset, and just for those few moments.

In the gloom of evening, the skaters came back. They had not seen the creatures.