Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nocturnal Emmision

Default Nocturnal Emmision

Technical term for "wet dream".

I know this thread has been started before. But they are all closed and I have a question.

For the older cats out there. How old were you when you had your last wet dream?

I am 39 and just had one last night. I'm not worried or anything, but it seems a lot of men stop having them in their teens. I seem to have them every once in a while. And yes, it seems to be related to the time since my last release.

Shouldn't this be in the mature section? I never have them since I jack off like...Uhh...A teenager. I believe in another thread, someone said that has an effect on how often wet dreams happen.

I wouldn't worry about it, at your advanced age you should be glad you can still do it...LOL

I've never had one, and my dad's only had one when he was 40 something.

I have never had a wet dream ever and I am a pretty horny person in general.

First when I was 14, second (and last) when I was 20.

As others have said above, and I said in another thread, if you ejaculate every few days, you probably won't ever have one. That time when I was twenty was after I'd spent the whole day with a really cute girl, but I was at a friend's house so I couldn't "relieve myself" afterwards, so it's a case of over time and/or being really horny

Consider yourself lucky to still have an active libido! And I don't think there is an age limit.

Had one when I was 13 I think. I still wet the bed but I don't think it's due to wet dreams.

I remember it well, I was 11 or 12 and had a dream about the chick on "We Got It Maid" which was a bad 80's sit com that lasted 1 season I think... I remember waking up and being like wtf? Started masturbating pretty regularly after that and it never happened again.