Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good night and Good Bye

Default Good night and Good Bye

ADISC I wish you all the best but I'm quitting diapers as much as I can. It pains me to say this but I just can't do this site anymore without violating my conscience and my religious values. Best of luck to you all in life and my thoughts/prayers will be with you all. G'day!

I think you have to go with your conscience, and so I wish you luck. I suspect it will be difficult if diapers are sexual for you. I dealt with the guilt for a long time, and as you must know, I am religious. Eventually I made peace with myself and my God. I believe He still loves me. I think I do far more good than bad, and so I deal with it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I think you have to go with your conscience, and so I wish you luck. I suspect it will be difficult if diapers are sexual for you. I dealt with the guilt for a long time, and as you must know, I am religious. Eventually I made peace with myself and my God. I believe He still loves me. I think I do far more good than bad, and so I deal with it that way.
    I know and I really like you. I've always thought you were cool m8. You understand better than most. Diapers are sexual for me How can you make peace? I feel like a freak and a pervert. I try so hard to stop the feelings and the thoughts but they come anyway. Why are we cursed like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Paxaman0 View Post
    I know and I really like you. I've always thought you were cool m8. You understand better than most. Diapers are sexual for me How can you make peace? I feel like a freak and a pervert. I try so hard to stop the feelings and the thoughts but they come anyway. Why are we cursed like this?
    Some may think of it as a curse, others a gift. If your religion really gets in the way, and you really want to stop, then you have to have a very strong will power.

I wish you luck!

We aren't cursed nor blessed by it. Anyways, are diapers really just purely sexual for you? If they aren't on some level you could just try to practice Resisting the urge to... you know. You can always just look at it as a test from god/faith if you feel that strongly about it.

Damn, that sucks, religion getting in the way of it all? Why not just live as a sinner and repent on your deathbed?

Just kidding, hope it all works out for ya

Sorry to see you carry this as a badge of shame, and sad to see you go.

If you're truly wanting to put this part of you away, I suggest coming to terms with it first. Once you can learn to accept it as something that doesn't make you some king of monster the easier it is to 'put to bed' without it being a festering shame. Without you needing to pull it out as a guilt, or something to cycle through, as so many have done before you.

Know and understand why you want to put it down, understand what brings you the guilt, whether it's this in itself, or actions that it leads to.

I think you can learn to know this of yourself without it influencing you to do things that are against your beliefs. But be strong, and find the strength to have peace in what you walk and what you do.

I hope this makes sense, it is after all getting late for me.

Diapers are sexual for me How can you make peace? I feel like a freak and a pervert. I try so hard to stop the feelings and the thoughts but they come anyway. Why are we cursed like this?
    Take a good look around, do you think everyone here is a freak or a pervert? You are different, but your not a freak or a pervert. If your religion and faith is being tested from this than it might be best to stay away for a wile. Just don't remember this part of your life as a a bad thing, because it wasn't.

Butterfly Mage

Are there actually religions that say "thou shalt not wear diapers"? I'm not aware of any.