Thread: Starting Over My Intro

I'm not good at talking about myself, but um... I'm 15, I'm a babyfur. I like talking to people. A lot. I s'pose that's all I can say. ._.;

Sorry, my last thread did describe me very well, if at all. Anyway, I've given it some thought, and decided to start another thread, if that's not bad or anything. ._.

Anyway, I am a 15 year old male who has an interest in being a babyfur. My friend Neonite referred me to this site, and after looking at a few threads, I feel slightly more comfortable here. I like having conversations. A lot. I'm just nervous writing this out, and I'd like to make some friends here.

Sorry that I haven't said all that much about myself, but I really think there's not all that much to say in the first place.

Neo here referred me to this site. Umm.... Blargle.
    Last edited by Trevor; 10-Mar-2010 at 02:05. Reason: merging/moving posts

Draaaaaaake! :'D
    *glomps and snuggles*

Welcome to ADISC! ^-^
    Andand, just talk about what you like and such, how you got here too and just stuff like that. o-o

*looks down a few posts*
    Ohwait, I mean:

Last edited by Neonite; 11-Mar-2010 at 07:02.

Hey Drake, welcome to the group .

You know, you could actually just post this onto your last intro thread. People will still find it there, no need to create the new thread. Anyhow, welcome to ADISC, the best diaper site in the world. I'm hoping you feel as comfortable here as I do, although I know that's a tough thing to do, isn't it?

Well, for starters, we may be a diaper site, but we're all about establishing online friendships and such here. We like to get to know each other, so feel free to share some of your interests, other things you're into (music, movies, food, favorite verbs, most hated clothing style, whatever). Hop in wherever you want to on the forums. We don't bite, and people who tend to just start drama tend to get negrepped, reported, and eventually banned. Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

Yay it's a drake!!

This is drake, he's an adorable crinkle kitty. He's still very new to this so make sure to tease and embarass him at every turn to make him blush.

<3 drakey!

Hey there, Drake!! Welcome!! **hugs**

So my lil bro led you here, huh? That was nice of him!! I look forward to getting to know you!! I hope you enjoy your time here!! ^_^

Welcome to the site. Yes, there's no need to feel nervous in front of us. Actually, I was nervous when I first started posting. I suppose I was afraid of saying the wrong thing, going to far, whatever. But people are very accepting on this site. After all, look who we are. That said, I see us as unique in a nice and sensitive way. There needs to be people like us in the world.

Welcome, convert.

This is drake, he's an adorable crinkle kitty. He's still very new to this so make sure to tease and embarass him at every turn to make him blush.
    I can attest to this.

What fun is an intro thread if everyone knows who you are. Also, why do kit-kat bars come in read packaging? Why not blue or yellow? I mean, everything comes in those colours, so why not try something new? You walk in the candy aisle and what's the first thing you see? Smarties. It's like getting punched in the face by the rainbow. See Skittles come in read packages too. Granted their spin-off packs or whatever are multi-coloured, but that stuff is always on the bottem shelf or across the aisle with the five-cent candy, so it's kinda hidden. Candy is colourful anyways. I think bright colours are a big parts of candy sales, especially since young kids like that sort of thing. That and toys. Ever had a Kinder Surprise? It's not that good. But they can charge you a buck-seventy-five for decent-at-best chocolate because it comes with some mediocre toy. Genius. McDonalds is the biggest toy retailer on the planet. Happy Meals give you small amounts of bad food for a stupid price. But there's a toy. So what am I trying to say? If Kit-Kats came in Turquoise packaging with a yo-yo to boot then it would sell more than Snickers, which is obviously the best pound-for-pound chocolate bar out there. Speaking of yo-yos, that one epsicoe of Recces where Gretchen becomes an all-star yo-yo champ is some of the best tv that's ever been done. I approve for sure. In fact, kinda sad that Recces is being lost in the sands of television time because that show was radical for sure.

Hi, I'm Slang. You're Drake. ACQUAINTED~! That may have 2 C's. I might have two C's too. Anyways, hope you dig it here and remember, when it comes down to it, that's all you have to do.

Hiyas Drake! Welcome to ADISC. *^^* Another newbie/lurker here. From what I've been able to see, the group of peoples and fuzzies here are fantastic 'n there's no need to be afraid.

Feel free to hop into random threads and say hi and join in on the conversations. Everybody's really friendly and not all scary-like. Spddan said it well - ADISC is all about the community, and getting people to develop friendships here.

So join in! I've seen a lotta people (and fuzzies) your age - you should be able to make a lotta friends in no time.

Hope to see ya around!