Thread: Greetings and intro...

Default Greetings and intro...

Hi all. I've been aware of this site for a while, and decided to join today to get to know folks here, and use it as another venue to promote the ageplay munch in the DC/MD/VA area.

Here's my bio:
    I'm an adult baby and male submissive / switch. I'm 39 years old, and have been "out" in the BDSM scene since 1997.

I'm a community activist for the AB / DL /ageplay lifestyle, and I'm the author of a published erotic novel about adult babies, "Auntie Eva's Boarder". You can even read a huge chunk of it up on Google Books.

Mako Allen's my pen name.

I could give you a long laundry list of my fetish likes and dislikes, but that's really secondary. What's important to know about me is that I'm a whole person -- intelligent, well rounded, with lots of interests. Besides that I am very much a LIFESTYLE kinky person. I'm a part of a big polyamorous leather family, and very happy. I'm not on here to meet potential partners, but always happy to make friends. Primarily I'm here to meet friends, connect with others, and promote my own and other's ageplay community activism. My mission is to help others to come to self-love, self-acceptance, and to connect with others like them.

Some of my vanilla intersts: I'm a wicked competitive scrabble player, a scuba diver, have a deep abiding love for fiction of almost any kind, movies of almost any kind too. I love comic books and cartoons, as well as books on philosophy. I love discussing weighty philosophical things too - I'm pagan, and a taoist.

Welcome to the forums!
    You covered everything nicely, unlike most introductions.
    What are some books and movies you like?