Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Pamper's Diaper?

Miku

Exclamation New Pamper's Diaper?

Ok I just saw a Pamper's commercial. I was making a glass of water and came back into my room to see a new Pamper's commercial. I missed the name (if I didn't then I wasn't paying attention), but they said.. Well tbh Idr what they said exactly. But like Pokemon games for example. There's always a newer version each year. Well that's what it is with the new Pamper's, although I wouldn't call them a "new version". I'm very sorry, I'm horrible at describing things. =/ Hopefully some of you will see it and be able to describe it better than I. It's been a while since I saw the last Cruiser's commercial, but, as a hardly unsure guess, they look better than the Cruiser's. Please, Please, PLEASE! If you see this commercial, try to describe it better than I.

MXmadman

Oh man... you mean the one where they had those one guys who did that one thing at that one place, and then something else happened?

No, I haven't seen it yet.

Falkio

I believe that would be the new Pampers sleep diaper. Its called Pampers Extra Protection. Unfortunately for AB/DL's, it only goes to size 5. The design is similar to Cruisers. I read a review online and the only thing they'd be useful for is stuffers.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    I believe that would be the new Pampers sleep diaper. Its called Pampers Extra Protection. Unfortunately for AB/DL's, it only goes to size 5. The design is similar to Cruisers. I read a review online and the only thing they'd be useful for is stuffers.
    Yeah, only useful as stuffers... but they are really pretty good for that. They have extra SAP, compared to the regular Cruisers. I picked up a pack just for that purpose.

Wouldnt it make sense for the companies to make the night time diapers go up farther in sizing? I mean most kids stop needing diapers during the day before they stop needing them at night. So why wouldn't day time diapers be smaller, and the night time ones go larger. It seems like they are doing it all backwards.

It could have been for the new pampers dry max diapers they are the new version of cruisers that are supposed to be released in march. They did a promo release at the Olympics giving the athletes some to use on their kids they promo ones had the Olympic rings with USA on them but the ones for general release will feature sesame street characters like the current cruisers.