Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

:baby-happy:

Hello all!

Just my little intro.

M, 27, ABDL, mostly DL, I'd say 70-30.

Not looking to make many new friends, I am VERY SHY and this is a VERY PRIVATE part of my life, that I like to live and lead in secret.

Favourite Diaper is the Bambino, but love to try out new ones and I'm dying to try out the line of ABU diapers, from the Super Dry Kids, to the Thick Overnights and especially the new Cushies.

I love to feel like I'm being punished because I can't control myself and I wet myself and so I need to be forced into wearing diapers like a big baby and then getting treated like one.

Cheers!

pointblankdp42
    Last edited by Trevor; 23-Feb-2011 at 00:00. Reason: Edited at user's request.

ummmm.... Hi. Can you shre more about your self like hobbies or a favorite book maybe a good movie.

That intro was a little creepy.

Uhhh....

Okay....

Not my intention to be "creepy"

Didn't realize I couldn't talk about my ABDL tendencies...

I don't particularly care to share that much, I mean, aside from my ABDL lifestyle I'm relatively "normal".

Job, girlfriend (who is aware), education, studies in Film Studies at Concordia University in Montreal.

So, obvious interest in Film, as well as strong passions for music (mostly of the indie variety).

Sport enthusiast, love to play softball in the summer and hockey in the winter.

Cheers,

pointblankdp42
    Last edited by Trevor; 23-Feb-2011 at 00:00. Reason: Edited at user's request.

Hey, welcome. Hope you find what your looking for here. Its not that you cant talk about your tendencies at all. Its just we like to know more about people so we have something other than diapers to talk about which is what makes this site better than others. Hope to see you around sometime

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote0024 View Post
    Hey, welcome. Hope you find what your looking for here. Its not that you cant talk about your tendencies at all. Its just we like to know more about people so we have something other than diapers to talk about which is what makes this site better than others. Hope to see you around sometime
    he hit the nail on the head.

Sorry about that

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here! Are you a fan of any sports teams in Canada?

Actually, the number 42 originally didn't come Hitchhiker's for me, it's just been a screen name I've used for years. I am a fan of Grosse Pointe Blank, but once again, the name doesn't come from there.

When I first started online, the nick I used was based on wrestling, as I was a big fan of Bret the Hitman Hart. So I used Hitman, but of course when signing up for free e-mail, the simple hitman from free e-mail sites was taken, but they gave you a list or recommendations, after trying one or two other numbers based on my birthday, I settled on one of the recommendations from hotmail. Eventually, I got tired of wrestling (and do not watch it anymore, so, really no interest) and wanted to change my nickname. I wanted something associated to "Hitman", and thought of "Pointblank", as in point blank range. I kept the number and that's the abbreviated short story of my nick.

As for Canadian sports teams, Habs (Montreal Canadiens) all the way. I was born and raised in Montreal, I cheer for my home team. I miss the Expos, more than I thought I would when there was threats of them leaving, because deep down, baseball is one of my favourite sports.

Hope that answers any questions, feel free to ask more and I'll periodically check this thread...

By the way,

Just wanted to say,

Sorry about my original post, I didn't particularly take the time to read some of the posting intro guidelines, I initially signed up and wanted to be able to read most posts, perhaps with no huge intentions of contributing as much as I generally prefer to keep to myself.

I'll see if and how and when that changes.

Cheers,

pointblankdp42
    Last edited by Trevor; 23-Feb-2011 at 00:01. Reason: Edited at user's request.