Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi my name is Lexa. I am new to this world of diapers and caregiving. I have been involved for about 1 year irl. I was introduced by my friend doodle. I have met a whole new group of friends and you know because of the fetish that we are all share, it makes it a really tight group. It is different than the day to day world of friends. There is a closeness that our day to day friends will never know.

I work for a large school system and teach technology to children of a local elementary school. I have been involved in the system for 21 years in different positions. I look forward to retiring so I may enjoy traveling.

I have several hobbies, clay working, painting and all sorts of crafts. I like to read and watch interesting movies; sci-fi, drama etc. I like to watch our garden grow and then to can the vegetables. I enjoy animals and love to be around them. At one point I had 3 cows, 200 chickens, 6 goats, 13 pot bellied pigs and 29 rabbits outside. Inside I had 2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 pot bellied pig, 2 ferrets and 3 birds. Yes, I love animals

I can't wait to learn more about what my life could have been like if I had known of this life when I was younger. Can't wait to meet you and chat!

Hello and Welcome to ADISC.

A member friends is always a friends of ours... or something.

A pig inside your house!

So welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post anytime you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

Yes, she was small and she was litter trained. I also trained her to turn on the water outside when she wanted a bath, fetch and sit. She was very smart and even went to school with me.

Thank you. I hope to learn and teach from my experence.
    Last edited by Peachy; 12-Apr-2008 at 21:11. Reason: merging double post

Hey lexa, nice to see you joining here too.

Have fun and don't be too shy to post.

Heyas! Welcome to ADISC.

It's always nice to see another someone a lil older than the 'usual crowd' (although the usual crowd is getting older by the day). I, too, came to this 'later in life' than the majority of people here.

welcome lexa .... aint this place just awsome
    anyways just kinda mingle and get to know people
    *hugs lexa*

Heya Lexa and welcome to this little part of the big ole internet. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. A friend of doodle's is a friend of mine

On a side note: I honestly can't imagine a world without the internet any more. Granted, I didn't get on the net until I started college, but have grown so used to it that I'm seriously wondering how people managed to do without it for so long. But I guess if you don't know what you've got, you ain't missing it.

Ah, so you're doodle's friend. Welcome, hope you enjoy it here.

*batman style exit*