Thread: Nu-Fit Adult Diapers (ANY REVIEWS)

Question Nu-Fit Adult Diapers (ANY REVIEWS)

Anyone used the NuFit adult diapers. I have heavy bladder control issues and have a chance to purchase a case for $30. Can any of you give me a good or bad review before I possibly waste the money on a case of 96?

Nu-fit are the ones that i remember seeing on the back of a pjax truck going to a nursing home. Several skids of them a week. Ive read that they are like the typical hospital diaper, worse than depends. I would sugest shying away from them, especially if you have heavy issues.

They are another type of cheap diaper like kendall wings and many store brands. Walmart briefs are made by first quaility and they make the nu fit

I sometimes Use the Nu-fit diapers for myself if I am staying home or will be near a restroom to change when out. I get them if I find them cheap at thrift store. Normally when I am going out I use Secure Xplus or a Molicare super plus. They are not the worst out there and I think they are much better then depends and store brands.