Thread: Mothering

Default Mothering

I am curious about the experience of being mothered by someone else. I saw a few posts about being mothered by spouses or boy/girlfriends. But beyond closed relationships, has anyone had the experience of being mothered by someone? If yes, who was that, how did it come about, what worked and what didn't?

PS: no, this is not about sex.

I assume you mean mommying.
    I never have had the experience of being with a mommy, though my boyfriend is the 'daddy' caretaker role for me. (Which btw, I can go more indepth for you if you want, but I figured since you were curious about mommy aspects that that's what you'd want to hear).

I did have the chance to mommy an AB boy once. It was fun, and a learning experience for us both. I diapered him, gave him a bottle/paci, changed him when he was wet, and also just basic care, like making sure he was comfy, getting his cartoons on, bathtime later and then cuddling with him, reading him a story then putting him to sleep. It was a lot of fun even though I mostly identify as an AB, not a caretaker. I am still trying to convince my boyfriend to let me baby him for a day, but I think we would both have fun if I did.

I think the hardest part for us was getting over the initial awkwardness. I had diapered him before, just no AB play, so after I got him diapered, it was kind of giggly like "Okay what do we do now" but after a bit, it seemed normal and fun. He was definitely nervous but I found that adorable.

I would love to do this, but maybe that's just my stress talking.

It would be awesome, but yeah, the initial ... Jarring awkwardness would be rough.

It would maybe be akward at first, but I'm sure alot of people enjoy hugging and cuddling with their partners, so I think that part would be easy.

I got a rather odd story, it has nothing to do with diapers or anything related to baby/toddler stuff.

So one day back in like 8th grade during P.E. period I accidentally fell after tripping over a squirrel hole when we were doing the run from to and from a fence. I got scraped on the elbow a bit so I got sent back to the class for some first aid. I told the only staff member in there what happened and requested a bandage, at the She recently just gave birth to her first child. So rather then me letting me place the bandage on myself, she insisted on doing it herself even after I protested to the idea. <_>

The whole experience just felt odd to me, and that's the closest to "mothering" I had in real life in say the past 10 years. Again I know this has nothing to do with diapers or babying, but in my book it was the closest experience to this sort of thing I had in say.. 10+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjhonny View Post
    well pm me if your intrested i really need a ma ma at the moment

if you need more infomation just msg me
    I believe he was referring to being a mommy, not offering to be one...