Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: young babyfur

cooltoast300

Default young babyfur

Are there any babyfurs on this site as old as me maybe around 15 or 16 because I feel alone like I'm the only babyfur my age.

GaashaHuzzah

I'm 15 and a babyfur...

cooltoast300

Well at least in my area, I mean it would be nice to meet another babyfur but because of my gay orientation it would like to date another babyfur.

This is not a dating site

Setting a meet-up when you're new is pretty frowned upon here. Although you are no longer a newbie, you are still relatively new. You should wait a bit before you start asking people for meet-ups. Another helpful thing. Get verified. We only have your word that you are 15 or 16. Not calling you a liar, but we don't know you well enough to make a decision. Getting verfied allows the rest of the community to know that you are most likely who you say you are. (People may still be wary as it isn't 100% fool-proof)

To join with my first point, this is not a dating site. Some relationships get started on ADISC, but that is rare and shouldn't be counted on.

cooltoast300

I'm really sorry I didn't mean it like that.

If you want to feel "closer" to people, try using the IRC. It is a bit more personal than the forum, and is a great way to get to know the more frequent members here. Avoid asking people where they live and such when you first enter, though. It makes you seem creepy. You learn a lot just by hanging out there. You might find out someone lives in your area (though I still doubt they would). anyway, IRC might sate you for a while. I know I'd like to meet people too, but I'm willing to wait until I have a bit more freedom. (i.e. not living at home)

cooltoast300

Thanks for the help I'm currently being verified.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    This is not a dating site

Setting a meet-up when you're new is pretty frowned upon here. Although you are no longer a newbie, you are still relatively new. You should wait a bit before you start asking people for meet-ups. Another helpful thing. Get verified. We only have your word that you are 15 or 16. Not calling you a liar, but we don't know you well enough to make a decision. Getting verfied allows the rest of the community to know that you are most likely who you say you are. (People may still be wary as it isn't 100% fool-proof)

To join with my first point, this is not a dating site. Some relationships get started on ADISC, but that is rare and shouldn't be counted on.
    zephiel to the rescue!!! wtf does dating have to do with anything?

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by r4di0sensitive View Post
    zephiel to the rescue!!! wtf does dating have to do with anything?
    Look at post number three...

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    Look at post number three...
    well we don't have to crucify him :3