Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is what happens when parents ...

2low

Default This is what happens when parents ...

Yea Long Story short my parents know about the whole dl thing
    They Do not aproove much of this behavior of me ,

Many times my stuff were taken and thrown out right !
    Or so i tought

i still did it beyond what they say or think ,
    so to the point , i was runing abit low but still have stuff left hidden like usual

I dint Know there was such a big diaper bandit around me
    out of the most random my mom is like to me
    heres a box ... from the attic im cleaning out,

No not only 1 big box but when i open one im like okay WTF full of diapers
    Im Like Yay sweet

then theres 4 total more full boxes of diapers , i guess it is all stuff that was taken from me at some point Or when i tryed getting samples

and no wonders all those samples never got to me ,
    in total ived counted well over 150 diapers lmao

now i have no room for all this stuff i think ill just bring abit at a time
    Out of all things i used to hide my stuff in the other attic and the one where the stuff was just next to my room out of all things lol

This is just abit of the stuff
    Diaper party my place

WOW! what diapers are there? id love to order some diapers but with my grandma here till the summer and mom not working atm someone is home at all hours.

2low

Not at all too shure what are all those in there allot of the older depends wow they are really crinkly lol , some various tenas amongs kinds i have no clue also some sizes that will make a parachute on my bum lol

Those are just a small handfull that was taken from me witout noticing much of the time and was not thrown out
    i was figureing there should of been over 30+ of them old green depends but i guess not !\

Nice bro, that is awesome, that is all she said. Didn't bring it up? Must be a cool mom...

wow, thats alot of diapers. so your parents are accepting it now? or just your mom?

and she just said "hey, here are 4 boxes of diapers."

old packages of depends to :P

oya, you got the same problem with me with pressing the enter key every minute :P

Spearmint

Good for you, sounds pretty awesome. And sorry to be nit picky, but it would be much easier to enjoy your post if you fix your grammar a bit.

2low

Grammar wasent my strongest and i am also french so maybe that might be abit on bad of writing abit

they dont seem fond of the diaper still but i guess my mom was cleaning the attic and just goes here gives me a box and is like im cleaning out stuff , im like uh yay why ! oh diapers ... probably some stuff she took from me witout noticing at times and times i did

then goes theres 4 more boxes of these then im like woah Zomhg

no comment and take them Dint bring much up about it other then u wont be able to fit them all in your room wich is true so ill just bring abit down at a time

dont know about the acepting part but mostly there not going to stop me doing it so whatever lol

Well, that's kinda... funny and awesome. She took a bunch of diapers away from you over the years, and is now giving them back.. LOL. Are you still living with your mom, or did you just happen to be visiting when she decided to unload 5 boxes of diapers on you?

2low

Quote Originally Posted by Tygon View Post
    Well, that's kinda... funny and awesome. She took a bunch of diapers away from you over the years, and is now giving them back.. LOL. Are you still living with your mom, or did you just happen to be visiting when she decided to unload 5 boxes of diapers on you?
    That is good and odd all at once and correct still live at parents place
    i guess she was just cleaning out the attic

why oh why i never found these is a mystery tho

Damn those are some old depends! Hopefully all those diapers are still good seeing as they've been sitting in an attic for several years. If the humidity was high up there then all those boxes could be ruined. But you are luck your mom didn't through them all out, now that would be a huge waste of money.