Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

I am new to the site (well using I havent had a lot of access to a computer till now) I have been a member but havent been able to go on alot now i can though. I hope to gain knowledge about the abdl scene on here as well as relate to others expirences on here. Maybe even make some friends on here as well. I am a dl but can be flexable and be a ab is I ever ran into a relationship in which a girl wanted to take a ab mommy daddy aproach.

Welcome to our world.

Strip and go through customs here.

Fill out this form telling us in detail who you are excluding anything about diapers and including what you like to do in your spare time and what type of person you are.

Well we are part of the larger abdl scene, but we are also different than most of the rest of it:it being full of live rp-ing adults with their own incomes, cars, and private lodgings. We overlap the larger furry scene too. I stick to this site but for a person such as yourself I would suggest belonging to several sites to get a balanced view of what's going on. Also as you probably might guess many other corners of the scene are wilder and more extreme; you should be aware of that... whether it is or isn't what you are looking for.

Maybe even make some friends on here as well.
    Well now, that is much more what we are about... If you are willing to make it happen, it surely will.

I am a dl but can be flexable and be a ab is I ever ran into a relationship in which a girl wanted to take a ab mommy daddy aproach.
    Such girls exist, but they are rare and special.... and are inclined to set their own standards for the throngs and multitudes of men looking for them...
    Of course I wish you the best of luck, but Adisc is geared toward friend-finding much more than playmate-finding
    Last edited by Raccoon; 06-Mar-2010 at 21:10.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here and remember not to drink the water here (apparently I am supposed to warn you of this beforehand but in all seriousness enjoy your times here!)