Thread: Hello from NZ

Default Hello from NZ

Hi iM mike and im 16 . I live in New Zealand at the bottom of the world but the first place to see the sun.

I have worn ndiapers or nappies as there called here as long as i can remeber because of a chronic bedwetting problem> I guess i never really liked them till i was about 13 and one of my parents hair brained schemes for trying to make me stop bedwetting was to make me wear diapers 24/7 for a whole week. Well it dint help with wetting but i realised how much i loved being in a nappy.

I do all the normal things and like sailing and computers and hanging out with friends and wear a nappy as often as i can

I am glad to hav efound ADISC as there is not many DLs in NZ i know of (in fact none) and so its good to be able to know there are others like me

Welcome Mike,

We have a few people from NZ but more people from Australia; Lukie being the most famous.

What other hobbies/interests do you have?

Welcome to the site. What kind of boats have you sailed? I have always found it interesting. I know that they have international competitions for sailing every now and then. Have you ever participated in any? If so, which ones? If not, do you plan to?

Hey Mike welcome from me too.
    NZ is an awesome place, i visited last year for 2 months and loved it. I didnt get to go sailing but did go Kayaking lots which was almost as good.
    Hope you enjoy the site.

Greetings newbie from kiwiland. You will find a few other members on here from your widdle country so keep an eye out. Come into the chat aswell.

On a side note the sheep are kept safely locked away :p

Hi Mike, welcome to ADISC! I hope you have fun here.

There are are a few kiwis on here, including myself, and it's nice to see another join