Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All. The. Threads. Are. The. SAME!!!!

Default All. The. Threads. Are. The. SAME!!!!

I'm really getting BORED with the inner workings of this site.....Is it just ME or have I seen postings about the same thing repeated 3 million times over the past 2 years I've been here? I don't know why I love you people >.< lmfao. But seriously, does anyone have an idea on how maybe we could get some more...I dunno, originality on this site? Not saying that everyone on this site is all cookie cutter etc etc.. but, does anyone have any ideas for an RP or something, another thread, etc. that can break the sameness going on? Something that's never/seldom been posted about before? Ideas?
    Last edited by PetPuppyAlex; 04-Mar-2010 at 20:32. Reason: Adding a "solution" idea.

Sys

I've been here for very little time, so everything is still new to me. But there's still members registering and introducing themselves constantly, so the discussions are (hopefully) evolving and at least changing slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexAwesome View Post
    I'm really getting BORED with the inner workings of this site.....Is it just ME or have I seen postings about the same thing repeated 3 million times over the past 2 years I've been here? I don't know why I love you people >.< lmfao. But seriously, does anyone have an idea on how maybe we could get some more...I dunno, originality on this site? Not saying that everyone on this site is all cookie cutter etc etc.. but, does anyone have any ideas for an RP or something, another thread, etc. that can break the sameness going on? Something that's never/seldom been posted about before? Ideas?
    Instead of complaining, you should start something. Just a thought.

Well when a bunch of people meet with a common trait, you can expect some common trends. With a constant influx of new members, it should be obvious.

It's hard, yea things get repeated A LOT but people are different, can't expect them to just look at old threads.

Sometimes people will have different opinions, or different information. There's also not much else to talk about, sure we can do through all different diapers/clothes/baby stuff ... but then what else is there?

Well if they allow bumping here, then we won't have this problem.

Mr. Awesome,

If you truly are 15 years old, then you have no choice but to be bored with everything you do, read, or hear. It's called adolescence. I know everything seems to suck right now and you are probably rolling your eyes as you are reading this, if you are not yawning. What I am saying is that you will get over it eventually. Like when you turn 30. Shit gets real interesting then.

Spearmint

Everything seems fine to me. The only time i get bored here is after i read all the new posts, and by that time, there are usually new posts, so it starts all over again. Also, i agree with dentedwheel's point. I am bored constantly, it's hard to keep entertained.

Sys

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetaluver View Post
    Everything seems fine to me. The only time i get bored here is after i read all the new posts, and by that time, there are usually new posts, so it starts all over again.

I agree. There's a near-constant flow of new posts, which I enjoy, and I think helped kept me here.