Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Second Life

Default Second Life

Thought I'd make an official Second Life thread.

You can post your name in here if you please, but if you want mine PM me.

Also, you can post your SL age, race, and description.

Customizer

Name: Customizer2 Footman
    Race: Human
    Description: This tuxedo-wearing Spanish bloke likes to swing a lightsaber, drink Pepsi and eat Cheetos. He is a caregiver to user Eulogy Shamrock and is tolerated in furry areas of SL like the babyfur region called Kit Estates.

Customizer hasn't spent a penny of real money on SL. Rather, he goes around collecting free items and earning camp and click-button survey money to donate to properties he frequents.

Customizer is also a member of Hot Chili, Visionz Lounge, Dope [&] Debonair, and the Super-Cool Non-Hidden Awesome Group.

Customizer is in his fourth avatar version and uses the client called Emerald Viewer 1.23 to make graphic rendering more efficient at low settings on his old computer.

Jeffy

Jeffy Murfin

hit me up <3

I wanted to play Second Life. BUT the game is buggy as hell and even I, computer technician has trouble figuring out the controls. lmao

any of you wear a diaper with out pants in the game ? I do and i really like going to non ab/dl places and seeing the reaction from other people. usually i go to music clubs and just dance and see what others say. i currently wear the abu pampers in the game

Quote Originally Posted by jasonkid View Post
    any of you wear a diaper with out pants in the game ? I do and i really like going to non ab/dl places and seeing the reaction from other people. usually i go to music clubs and just dance and see what others say. i currently wear the abu pampers in the game
    A lot of the places wont let you .

Quote Originally Posted by GoodNite View Post
    A lot of the places wont let you .
    Yea i found that out. the places that do let me are the ones for adults only. i do try and go to the other ones when the owners are not there to ask me to leave

Mine is Siddy Solo

Age Depends what mood im in 2 1/2 or 18
    Mouse
    Likes to hang out a most of the cub hang out or my older side that likes to go where there is good music playing.

I tried setting one up once, couldn't figure it out so I just gave up.