Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Movie Quotes

Default Movie Quotes

Sometimes we all catch ourselves quoting a killer line from a movie....let's here some favorites!

"Perhaps it was a result of anxiety"
    Last edited by PetTim; 02-Mar-2010 at 23:31. Reason: poor spelling

It's a Hundred and six Miles to Chicago, We've got a full tank of Gas, A half a pack of cigarettes, It's dark and were wearing sun glasses. HIT IT!
    The Blues Brothers

Describing things as "Much more better" is totally my favourite, but I'm often quoting School of Rock, Army of Darkness, The Princess Bride, Finding Nemo and Muppet Treasure Island cause thems all terrific. I'd like to spontaneously bust out Lord of the Rings quotes more often, cause out of context they're the best thing ever, but I guess that's something I'll have to work on. Now I know what you're thinking - how do / why would you work on something like that. Yep.

"Snakes? On my plane?!"

- Samuel L. Jackson

Most of these are between me and my brother

We're back, we're bad, you're black, I'm mad. - Lethal Weapon 2
    Surprise Cockfag! - Team America
    That's a nice fish... Big fuckin eyes, but a nice fucking fish. - Bad boys 2

Man, there's way more but I can't remember them at the moment

And I will stike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

Come on, everybody should know where that movie quote comes from.

Same guy that said...

"FIRST We're gonna seal off this pool, then..." *NOM NOM NOM* - Deep Blue Sea
    "Hold on to your butts" - Jurassic Park
    "Zues, I'll shove a goddamn lightning bolt up your ass, Zues!" (Quote may be almost completely wrong) - Die Hard 3

"It's a good day to die!" Starship Troopers 3: Marauder. That whole series was really bad... bad enough to be good!

From "The Big Lebowski", one of my favorite movies:

Walter Sobchak: This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!

Jesus Quintana: You ready to be fucked, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up.
    The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
    Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
    The Dude: Jesus.
    Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.
    Walter Sobchak: Eight-year-olds, Dude.