Thread: Some questions

Default Some questions

Ok i'll be living in an appartment if I decide to try again with the D/L thing I want to get some tips.

On my hiatus I realized that if I was given the chance i'd do it again. But I don't want to put a ton of money into it then find out I was wrong.

QUESTIONS:

1. how to hide diapers. (i'll most likely be alone so it's family i'd worry about.)

2. the smell how to hide that.

3. what to use to prevent rashes.

The thing that scares me is people going through my mail if I order them and i'm not there when they come.

To hide your diapers one of those soft side gym bags works good for a pack or two.

Rashes I like to use A+D Zink oxide cream, don't buy the ointment it's too greasy.

Buy some store brands until your sure no one go's thru your mail, then buy some better stuff later on

1. how to hide diapers. (i'll most likely be alone so it's family i'd worry about.)
    Dresser, safe, drawer, bookbag, bed, cabante \, out in plain sight, in your bathroom, in your room, in your desk, in you old boxes, in your closet.
    throw them away/do not poop around people/ see 3
    Change more then once every 4 hours or use babypowder/Diaper rash cream.

On the mail thing.

If they do go through it they are breaking the law.

That is really well discussed here, mine are in a plain cardboard box on a shelf in my closet.

Put any and ALL used ones in the outside trash EVERY morning.

Stay hydrated (drink plenty of water) and change poopy ones relatively quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by scoo View Post
    Ok i'll be living in an appartment if I decide to try again with the D/L thing I want to get some tips.

On my hiatus I realized that if I was given the chance i'd do it again. But I don't want to put a ton of money into it then find out I was wrong.
    What ever items you do decide to purchase, do not throw them away if your interests in diapers seams to lessen for a while. Lots of people fall into the ' binge/ purge ' cycle. They throw out all of their " Baby/ DL " things, only to end up replacing them when the urge returns. This is how you can burn through a ton of money. Hang on to your stash, even if you lose interest for awhile.

1. In an inconspicuous location, somewhere no one would think to go.
    2. Don't poop, simple as that.
    3. Prevention is much better than the cure, change as frequently as possible. If you don't think you'll have enough time to change then don't go in them.

Thanks guys.

There is some good advice here.

I believe I've confused some people on here with this topic.

Thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    Buy a diaper pail to reduce the smell ^_^
    ok tanks