View Poll Results: Do I have a spandex/compression shorts fetish?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 4.35%
  • No

14 60.87%
  • Only time will tell

8 34.78%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question

Default Question

Hey, sorry I haven't responded to all my threads yet but I will get there. You guys would know the anwer to this question better than anyone.

So, I was getting ready to go back to karate and I decided to buy some compression shorts with a cup to protect my well... Hoo-ah. And I had the biggest boner I've ever had. I've never even had that big of a one from thinking about diapers (unless it's a one about pooping in diapers.)

Do you think I also have a fetish for spandex/compression shorts?

Do you think you have a fetish for them? You're the only one that can answer that question, since it's your body.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Do you think you have a fetish for them? You're the only one that can answer that question, since it's your body.
    I don't know. I'm confused. You see, I wrestle and I am not at all turned on by a wrestling singlet which is mostly spandex.

After spending hours in the lab analyzing dozens of datapoints, collecting blood samples and pouring over years of studies and published papers, I can conclusively say that an internet forum is never going to be able to answer that question for you. It's true - I was wearing a lab coat and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by bgi39jsjw0ggg View Post
    After spending hours in the lab analyzing dozens of datapoints, collecting blood samples and pouring over years of studies and published papers, I can conclusively say that an internet forum is never going to be able to answer that question for you. It's true - I was wearing a lab coat and everything.

Peachy

Compression = penis rubbing on clothes more than usual = erection. It's mommy nature taking her toll on your male, testosterone-driven body.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Compression = penis rubbing on clothes more than usual = erection. It's mommy nature taking her toll on your male, testosterone-driven body.

Being a teenager, you do get random erections all the time, so you have that anomaly to account for!
    But the fact that you are aroused and it happens to rub on clothing may feel pleasant. Irrigardless wether you have a thing for tight clothing. So I agree in peachy in that retrospect.

I'm sure it's happened to everyone, it just gets embarasing I suppose when you are at the swimming pool in your speedos and it happens in public. Not easy to hide!

Personally I love clothing with spandex in them... All of my favorite under ware has spandex in them.