Thread: Best AB/DL dating Sites?

Question Best AB/DL dating Sites?

Title is meant to be: Best AB/DL Dating Sites* *fixed*

Hey guys,

I'm feeling kinda down and I think it's because I haven't been in a relationship in a long time and I think it's time to get myself out there but i'd like to meet someone (a daddy hehe) but I don't know where. Diaperspace is full of nothing but pervs and i'm not familiar with anything else.

Are there any good dating sites that caters to both gay and straight?
    Last edited by Martin; 02-Mar-2010 at 14:16.

there are going to be pervs on any site u go on, u just have to weed out the bad guys. i am asuming you are looking for a guy when u said daddys.

annierighthurr

I'm not really sure this is appropriate because most sites where you could find an ABDL mate are 18+ which I think are prohibited from being posted here.

That being said, an ABDL dating site is not the solution to your problem. It might be the solution to a quick fap session but not much else in terms of relationships. You have to forge a connection with somebody, find somebody who has the same interests as you, both in and outside of ABDL in order for it to work. It takes time.

Not to mention most ABDL dating sites are full of faker losers.

Just a friendly reminder for everyone, no links to 18+ sites.

I can't help you with this.

Annie hit the nail on the head here. There's really no sure-fire way to find a daddy or really anyone who is into the scene without finding a lot of people who are pervs. The issue isn't really that the sites are bad, it's just that the people who sign up for them are quite... uhm... (how do I put it politely)?

anyway, just keep searching and listen to your heart. Maybe go on some dating sites like match or something. I don't know and I'm sorry you're feeling alone. I am too, so I know what you're going through.

If you ever wanna talk, I'm on skype and other things. Just let me know.

Thanks for the insight guys :] Also thanks Annie, and Martin for correcting my mistake