View Poll Results: What do you think about this video?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • They both need to be taught a lesson

2 40.00%
  • Only his older brother needs to be taught a lesson

0 0%
  • Bad parents

0 0%
  • Good parents.. bad children

4 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Bad parenting?

Default Bad parenting?

YouTube - How the Stephen Stole Christmas(ORIGINAL VIDEO)
    This is one of the many videos his brother has posted of him. Both of them need help becuse one freaks out over everything(or so it looks) and the other just trys to piss him off more to get this youtube views. I don't know bout you guys but these boys realy need to be taught a lesson.
    What do you guys think of this?

That's without a doubt fake:
    1) How exactly did he lift all those presents without a problem, especially considering how big that bottom one was.

2) Why didn't his brother just go ask his mom if they were supposed to open them yet.

3) Who leaves a lighter and lighter fluid just lying around on their back porch?

4) Why didn't he stop him from burning his stuff.

5) How did their parents not hear anything.

etc.

But to be fair about the original question, yes something does need to be done here, on the whole families part.

They both need help. I voted for the last one, but in reality, this is just too insane for pretty much teenage boys. I saw the first video they made and that kid was looking like he had Tourettes or at least Mad Sheep Disease. No joke intended but this is just stupid, immature, and just idiotic for these boys to be doing this. Are there prizes for getting millions of hits on YouTube? A popularity contest? Either way these kids need help.

Yeah this is fake. I just find it too stupid for the kid to commit arson like that.

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    They both need help. I voted for the last one, but in reality, this is just too insane for pretty much teenage boys. I saw the first video they made and that kid was looking like he had Tourettes or at least Mad Sheep Disease. No joke intended but this is just stupid, immature, and just idiotic for these boys to be doing this. Are there prizes for getting millions of hits on YouTube? A popularity contest? Either way these kids need help.
    Partnership, paid to make videos.

None of the above.. all the videos have been faked. They are both decent actors though I guess.