Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Baby Stuff Theme/Favorite Characters

Default Baby Stuff Theme/Favorite Characters

Okay so I'm sure many TB's just grab things when they go buy baby stuff which is why I posted this in the AB section. But, do any of you guys keep a theme with your baby stuff or buy your "little self's" favorite character?

I recently just got some new baby stuff which is all dinosaur themed.

My favorite characters right now are Buzz Lightyear and Lightning McQueen, although just like a toddler my tastes in characters change constantly.

Soft is my main theme, I like soft things in general but so does my baby side. Everything is fleecy or furry.

My second theme is teddy bears. I own a large teddy bear and a pink sleeper that a teddy motif and in the future hope to own a lot more teddy themed items. I just find them unresistably adorable.

As for colours, I tend to stick to light blue, light pink and pale yellow. Colours that I find attractive and calming.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten53 View Post

As for colours, I tend to stick to light blue, light pink and pale yellow. Colours that I find attractive and calming.
    Hmm, my favorite colours for my big and little self is green & blue. Which goes perfectly with my dino theme! Though most my LG clothes has pink.

As you might have guessed our theme is bunnies. Fleece and flannel blankets with bunnies, plush bunnies (boy and girl bunny on our bed), bunny art, hand laid bunny tile centered on our shower wall in our master bath, bunny folk art in the master bedroom and master bath.

Just got some more bunny paraphernalia. Eight more bunny plushies. two glass bunny tea candle holders, a "Peter Rabbit and Friends" baby plate and bowl set, and another homemade bunny baby blanket/quilt.
    Last edited by Diapered Rabbit; 02-Mar-2010 at 18:11. Reason: More Bunnies!

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Hmm, my favorite colours for my big and little self is green & blue. Which goes perfectly with my dino theme!
    ^ This

But I also now want a green dino footed pj suit... Damn you Mandy! A pox upon your house.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    ^ This

But I also now want a green dino footed pj suit... Damn you Mandy! A pox upon your house.
    I have a green dinosaur sleeper! I got it at Target a couple years back :p

Yep. I tend towards bold colors (blue, green, red) and my favorite characters: anything from The Lion King, Spiderman, Sesame Street... I also like prints with construction equipment. Dinosaurs and jungle animals are also favorites.

Really, this whole list is pretty much all the stuff I liked as a kid.