Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Pampers Cruisers

Default New Pampers Cruisers

I was just cruising around some diaper sites and went to Just thought I'd let all the cruiser wearers out there now that they are making new cruisers now with "dry-max" that is supposed to be better absorbing and stuff. Package is different looking too. I'm not sure what the actual diapers will look like but I'm guessing the same. You can get a free sample I think but only up to size 5 and only if you aren't like me and can have stuff mailed to you. But the official launch is March 15th hopefully that launch with have size 7's or at least size 6's. Just thought I'd let y'all know!

- Baby Toby

Any pics of this new product? This may interest some people, and it is already intriguing me.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to post links or not to other sites (some forums don't like it). If we aren't supposed to go ahead and delete this mods.

Promo video: Drew Brees Sneak Peek

If you have a pampers account thing you can get a free sample.

Here is the link to the sample:

Hope that helps! Wish I had more for you guys.

You can post links to other websites as long as they are not adult websites. We do have minors on this website but in this case, I would say that you are safe in posting the links.

You are most welcome. Drew Brees is amazing, the ref scares me, and the end product does seem very interesting.

Yes, I now begin my 16 day anxious waiting period. Man I hope they have size 6 or 7's come out with the official launch and don't wait for those like they are with the samples.

I would still be interested in it even if I can only use them as stuffers. But aren't they trying to phase out the Size 7 Pampers Cruisers size? That is what I have heard especially since I have never seen a Size 7 from anywhere that I go.

I looked on amazon, they show a pampers size 7 version coming out Pampers Cruisers Dry Max Diapers Economy Plus, Size 4 (22-37 Lbs), 140 Diapers: Baby if you scroll down you can see a size 7 on the list of different sizes.

I saw that. It surprises me that they are already selling them. Too bad they are 20% thinner than the original.