Thread: Hello sorta new

Default Hello sorta new

Been meaning to introduce myself, some of you older folks will remember me, I go by the nickname Maffew, been a member of various websites since the 90s I remember when DPF was cool and AOL had a the "diapers" chatroom, I'm in my early 30s had regressive desires since I was very little, I can remember sneaking diapers on at a babysitters house late at night when I was 3 or 4 been a diaper junkie ever since then. I'm good friends with Pawpa Wolf, and know a few ABs and Furries in real life. I live in Nevada with 2 dogs and 2 ferrets, I have a girlfriend that knows I'm into this but wants no part of it. I work in show business in the audio field, but would like to become a dog trainer, I enjoy lots of stuff outside of this fetish. I'd llove to make more friends, I like being a baby of about 2 but I switch sometimes and like to babysit other babies.

Welcome to the site. By your description Im sure you will have great opinions on this site. I will look forwad to hearing your opinions.

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.