Thread: first community

Smile first community

Totally new to community setting.

Been interested in nappies for years (now drynites as they fit easier) but recently brought my own place so now can get myself dressed and not have to hide from my parents.

Just relieved to finally talk to others about something i enjoy.

Thanks for the welcome. I will be looking into the forums to see whats being discussed.

welcome!! If you need a more 'up to date' sort of thing, check out the IRC. Lots of friendly people on there.
    Also, since this is a community, we like to know more about our memebers and such. What do you do for fun, hobbies, interests, special talents? We might be a diaper site but it goes much deeper than that.

Welcome :wavesbye:. I also wear Drynites anyway hope you enjoy your stay.

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.

Hi! Welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy your stay!
    As Kite has said we are community and talk about a great range of stuff here on the boards. Don't feel shy to contribute! if you would like to get to know people try going into oiur irc room, you'll find there is almost always people talking in there. Anyways, hope to see you around

Most of my time is taken up by my house at the moment. Still enjoy my football given my competitive nature. Used to run at a reasonable level but not for about 5 years due to Uni.