Thread: IDEA: Uses for the fabric cover on cruisers

Default IDEA: Uses for the fabric cover on cruisers

I personally am not into any ab stuff but the thought crossed my mind as I was stuffing a depend with a pamper. Following pamperchu's tutorial, I pull the fabric outer cover off the cruiser before I stuff.

For those people who enjoy the smell, have you tried putting the fabric outer cover into say, the laundry as a makeshift dryer sheet? I have no idea if this works or not but i'm guessing someone out there likes the smell and would try it out lol. I'm guessing it would take a few outer covers to make any noticeable scent appear on clothing. If anyone tries it, lmk if win or fail

I would seriously worry about a fire. I know that it could happen, and diapers are really flammable. I may be dead wrong, but just don't leave it unattended. :P

Naww dude, im talking about the cloth cover. Not the entire diaper lol

I am not too sure about the pampers.... But I think the cloth would be really thin and cheap, because it doesn't need to be nice quality. It may tear apart.

Also I think a washing machine would dilute the scent... You would need an abundance of covers. I can't even smell the detergent in my freshly washed clothes.

Eh...I am not sure about that either...

The outer cloth cover is just woven polypropylene (plastic, in a general sense) might be a fire hazard.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleCAM View Post
    Seems a bit far-fetched to me, but thats just my opinion.
    Um....How so?

DPF used to sell something called babysweet, a personal scent to make you smell babyish. I have no idea what it smells like or how well it works but it may be suited to making your clothes aromatic, if that is your preference, and without messing with the drier/washer.