Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi everyone, my name is Nicole.

I'm 22 year old incontinent diaper lover from Edmonton Canada.
    I got into a car accident at age of 2 before I was even potty trained so you could say that I never had such thing called "bladder control" hence, diapers were part of growing up. Yes, I was called named and made fun of, but as times went by, I slowly got used to it, and at this point, I stopped caring what people say about me.

I'm a 4th year University student getting my degree in Commerce in May, and I hope to run my own business someday.

Welcome to ADISC Nicole .

Awww, sorry you had such a rough time as a kid with your incontinence issues . I know you say you 'got used to it', but as someone who has been ritually called names his whole life, I know it still hurts. You seem to be doing okay though, for the most part, so that's good.

What else are you interested in? There's a lot more to life than diapers, ya know, lol. They may matter a whole lot to you, while also being a real hassle for you, but there is much more to your life than that, I'm sure . We talk about it all here. Best wishes to you on starting your own business someday, and for your last year of college (it's my fourth year too, but I won't be done any time soon).

I hope you enjoy your stay here. It's a nice community, feel free to hop in and get involved at any time.

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.