Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you think its worth it.

Default do you think its worth it.

Do you thinks its worth to be a babyfur, I was thinking about myself being a babyfur and I have never met one before or another fur but I thought if you were dating them wouldn't they love you for the cuteness not the personality? Maybe I'm thinking like this because I have no one to love in my life yet because I'm 15.

In my experience, people aren't doing this because it's "worth it." They do it because it is who they are.

I know honestly I love being a babyfur but the feeling is starting to fade. I never want to leave the fandom but its just the feeling.

Do something to get yourself back into it. Go to a convention or something and meet a bunch of em. It's a good way to put, or in my case create, the interest back into the fandom. Try searching for conventions near you or fur meets in your area.

Yea you are right but I don't see my parents bringing me to a convention anytime soon, it would be nice to meet another babyfur in my area.

say it's a science fiction convention with a general theme of anthropomorphics. That's pretty much what a furry convention is, it's just easier to say furry.

i'm a babyfur to relieve stress from my dad leaving me at 5. its the only time im truly happy.

I am a babyfur I use to be just into infantilism but I got introduced to the fandom by a friend on youtube so now I'm a babyfur, although I'm not into roleplay maybe a little but it kinda creeps me out.

Butterfly Mage

I love rolyplaying, but I would probably be a regular fur instead of a babyfur. If I was designing a costume, it would be a butterfly outfit. One of my friends in RL is a furry and he writes a whole bunch of furry fiction.

I like furry fiction its a great thing to read in my spare time. But I love some of the babyfur artwork also some of marci mcadams artwork and badges.