Thread: Haven't been here in a while, but wanted to share some success

Default Haven't been here in a while, but wanted to share some success

I know I haven't been around or posted for quite some time but I had some success today and thought I'd stop by and share. I had seen some commercials and seen a couple pictures on ebay of the Huggies Supreme Little Movers and have been wanting to try them and see them in person soooo bad. So today I did it. For the first time I walked into the store into the baby section looked at the diapers and after a few motivational thoughts of "you can do it" I picked up the package of size 6 Huggies Little Movers (I can fit into a size 6, yay) and I took them to the counter and bought them. I've always taken diapers from the daycare supply or my (now ex[still good friends]) girlfriend has gotten them for me. But I finally did it for myself. It felt so awesome to buy them myself and I'm very pleased with their cuteness and they absorb pretty well.

Well, just thought I'd share with everyone, I'm quite proud of myself. Oh and when asked if I wanted a bag I even said no, and walked out to my truck with them showing blatantly. Ahhhh, what a feeling.

If you haven't seen them before go to ebay and search for "size 6 huggies supreme ab/dl" and you can see some good pictures of them, you'll see how super cute they are .

-Baby Toby

Spearmint

good for you! I also wear size 6 but in pampers.

Cheeta: I have used the size 7 pampers cruisers and they're nice because the straps come all the way around but I have always had them break on me over night and stuff but I still like them and have used them often. I do however find better absorption and more secure tapes with the huggies. And Winnie the Pooh is one of my favorites

r4adi0: Yeah, I'll be way sad when I grow out of the 6's . Thanks for the congrats .

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToby View Post
    Cheeta: I have used the size 7 pampers cruisers and they're nice because the straps come all the way around but I have always had them break on me over night and stuff but I still like them and have used them often. I do however find better absorption and more secure tapes with the huggies. And Winnie the Pooh is one of my favorites

r4adi0: Yeah, I'll be way sad when I grow out of the 6's . Thanks for the congrats .
    yeah, when my friend and i walked to the store, they didn't have any cruisers, or 7's, so i just got 6's

Thanks for the congrats everyone

For those lucky guys who can still fit into baby diapers, has anyone tried out luvs? I think that's what I'm going to buy next. Starting to buy them has like renewed the old on-the-edge feeling and makes it a little more fun and interesting. I hope the feeling sticks.