Thread: The puppy formerly known as Distant_Wolf

Smile The puppy formerly known as Distant_Wolf

Hi everyone, I've changed my name, so I thought it might be time for a bit of a re-introduction.

I've been hanging around here for a while now (including back when ADISC was I used to consider myself both AB/DL and furry when I first joined, but now I'm happy to call myself a babyfur - hence the name change.

I've changed my name on here from Distant_Wolf to Puppyluvs mostly for consistency, since thats what I've been calling myself in the ADISC irc chatroom, and on other sites like Furaffinity for a while now.

So a bit about me:

I live in New Zealand, where the furry population is lively, but the *B/DL population is fairly quiet.

I've been into diapers (nappies!) ever since I can remember, and have considered myself furry since I found out about the 'fandom' when I was around 18.

These days I'm in a happy (gay) relationship with another furry. He's not into babyfur stuff himself, but he doesn't mind that I am.

My other interests include photography, design, cooking, reading, writing, marketing, films (<3 noir). Oh, and I'm a mac geek.

I don't post all that much unless I feel like I have something I can contribute to a thread, but I do hang out here and in the ADISC chat room most days.

I'm always happy to talk to new people, so stop past my profile and say hi sometime

xxx Puppyluvs

Well, welcome back to ADISC with your new name, Puppyluvs. Enjoy your time here.

Oh noes. Its a crazy kiwi. *hides the sheep*

Quote Originally Posted by Puppyluvs View Post
    I live in New Zealand, where the furry population is lively, but the *B/DL population is fairly quiet.
    Must be all the sheep.
    Anyway - welcome back to ADISC =D

WELCOME BACK TO ADISC! Nice and extensive reintro as well! I myself use Windows but love using Safari though. It is epic. Well, I hope that you enjoy your nice and warm welcome back.

Welc- err... Re-welcome to Adisc. Nice to have ya back.

*hugs everyone*

I should point out that I never went anywhere... I just changed my screen name, and never really posted a full introduction originally, so I thought it was time to post a bit more about me.