Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange experiences at work...?

Question Strange experiences at work...?

So I get a call today, this lady wants help hacking her neighbors wireless network. So, I advise her that I can't help her with it as it would be considered a federal offense. She says OK, and then starts talking about macaroni .. I asked her if she had another issue ( I can't tell the customer to shut up ) and she said, yeah, I see stars.. and then *click* SQUEEEEEAAAL EEEEEEEEEEE... Customer comes back on the line and starts laughing like a loon. She continued for about 5 minutes at which I couldn't get a response from her and I disconnected the call.

I was on this call for 20 minutes and left me thinking WTF?

THE HELL?

This lady had to have been drunk... or something..

Me: hello, ( business name) this is Jake
    customer: hi, is your air conditioning on?
    Me: yeah, why?
    Customer: cause I wanna be cool when I come in. *Hangs up*

people think their hilarious.....

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Me: hello, ( business name) this is Jake
    customer: hi, is your air conditioning on?
    Me: yeah, why?
    Customer: cause I wanna be cool when I come in. *Hangs up*

people think their hilarious.....

Butterfly Mage

My favorite from my days in retail is:

Customer: "Are you open?"

Duh. I answered the friggin' phone, didn't I?

I work at a grocery and had a lady ask for a fresh box of cereal. Yeah, I'll go right to the packaging facility

I had a guy who told my boss I got his car seat greasy when I changed his oil, he bitched about it forvever.

The next time he came in I went out to the car jacked it up where it stood and changed the oil, I had my boss watch me and start the car when I was done to check for leaks as I always do.

Yep he complained again, my boss thew him out of the place while I watched, yes I had the biggest grin on my face you can imagine.

Butterfly Mage

My favorite quote from work was when a defendant got sentenced to three days of community service as a result of being found guilty of marijuana possession. He said, "How come I have to do three days of community service when the cops only found two joints?!"

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Today I had a guy bitch about his computer, because they replaced the hard-drive with one made in Malaysia, and now hes saying its running "too fast cause them damn chinese jacked off in it"

WHAT THE HELL?

You are going to bitch about a computer thats running 3x better than it was? LOL

This guys computer would soft-lock every 4 seconds, and he was getting blue-screens. Good god can't people be thankful? Lol, I guess this guy just got used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by timmahtherebel View Post
    So I get a call today, this lady wants help hacking her neighbors wireless network. So, I advise her that I can't help her with it as it would be considered a federal offense. She says OK, and then starts talking about macaroni .. I asked her if she had another issue ( I can't tell the customer to shut up ) and she said, yeah, I see stars.. and then *click* SQUEEEEEAAAL EEEEEEEEEEE... Customer comes back on the line and starts laughing like a loon. She continued for about 5 minutes at which I couldn't get a response from her and I disconnected the call.

I was on this call for 20 minutes and left me thinking WTF?

THE HELL?

This lady had to have been drunk... or something..
    If you're shocked by this you haven't been in your currrent job or working with the public for long enough

my worklplace is just up the road from a mental hospital which is always fun times

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    My favorite quote from work was when a defendant got sentenced to three days of community service as a result of being found guilty of marijuana possession. He said, "How come I have to do three days of community service when the cops only found two joints?!"

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
    The judge should have said the court was giving a discount rate of 25% off per joint for that day only. The normal charge was two days per joint!

~Pramrider