Thread: New To The List

Default New To The List

Good Morning All!
    I am new to the list and wanted to say a few words concerning my "find". I was surfing and came across ADISC. Since I am interested in parts of the forum I felt as if I had come upon a piece of candy that is often hard to find! I am an older person - um, waaaaaayyyyyy on the older side, but young at heart - hope that counts as something? :-) I look forward to being in your community, although I will probably read and lurk a little more than I post. It will be nice to communicate with people who are interested in some of the things I am interested in and not have to always watch to be sure I don't say something I didn't mean to say about myself. Thus far only my significant other knows about my DL side and is accepting - does not participate, but does accept. Have a nice day everyone!

Cool, Welcome to the forums TinyTea! Trust me, your not the only older person here!

Enjoy the forums

Ce to meet you TinyTea hope you have fun enjoying your rare "candy".

awesome, nice to meet you ^^ and I hope you enjoy your self on ADISC :P

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.