Thread: hiya

Default hiya

Feels weird to present myself, i don't really know what to say really and im kinda shy.
    I'm from England, and i'm going to live in the States in about 2 months time, where i hope to find some cute nappies like the abcushies (or whatever it's called).
    Don't really want to talk about what kind of studies in doing, and stuff like that.
    oh well, yes, i'm going to live in South California !! (and i cant wait !!!!)

Olivia

Quote Originally Posted by ptisimba View Post
    Feels weird to present myself, i don't really know what to say really and im kinda shy.
    I'm from England, and i'm going to live in the States in about 2 months time, where i hope to find some cute nappies like the abcushies (or whatever it's called).
    Don't really want to talk about what kind of studies in doing, and stuff like that.
    oh well, yes, i'm going to live in South California !! (and i cant wait !!!!)
    Greetings anything non diaper related you like?

Welcome to Adisc! Have fun in South California

Valence

Hello and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.

Glad you joined and hope you enjoy your time in the states. You will find that in the different areas of the board places to post all kinds of support questions even non diaper related ones. Don't be shy here, most of us are all wearing similar underwear here, disposable ones, lol.

Well it looks like we are going to be neighbors. I live in NC just on the border of SC.
    Welcome aboard mate, and don't worry about your sea legs that ocean sound ya hears is just yer diaper swag.