Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey!!

Default Hey!!

Hey Everyone,

I'm a 22yrs old, and while I have had an interest diapers for a while, I have recently found a fantastic ab side to me!!

Outside of the ABDL world I run my own computer repair business and love photography.

Well that's me!!
    Last edited by LittleDan; 24-Feb-2010 at 21:27.

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.

Glad you decided to join the group. Hope your time here is really good and don't be afraid to open up and ask questions or share experiences.

Welcome fellow UK'er. I love photography too, especially night photography. Do you have a favorite type?

Thanks all,

Coyote - i'm mainly into military aircraft and motor sport... but I love to try photographing pretty much anything... always up for a challenge!!

Hi Dan!

I used to live right on the border between Essex and Suffolk!

Hope you enjoy the site!

Welcome to ADISC! I also feel that I am seeing a vast trend in people in photography here lately. What kinds of military aircraft interests you? I hope that you enjoy your time here and our supportive community. Peace and Love

Red face

tk7432 - I'll photograph pretty much any military aircraft... but you can't beat watching the F-15's take off with lots of afterburner.....

In case anyone was wondering how come I've only introduced myself now, when i've been a member for over year let me tell you...

Last weekend with the parents away I planned myself a nice DL weekend... nothing unusual there. As the weekend went on I started to talk with another AB on RUP, and found that I actually have a huge AB side to me. I've also been blessed with talking to a wonderful Big Bro... and let's just say I don't think I've ever been so happy before!!

I am now looking forward to meeting him in a couple of months!!

So I decided it was about time to say to everyone else out there

What a week!!