Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hi everyone,

I'm not really good at making these introductions, it feels weird to talk about yourself, there's not much to know anyway...
    I'm pretty much an average 16 year old, well except for wearing diapers of course. I'm from Alberta, Canada. I have to say it was quite a relief finding this site and knowing I'm not the only one. Anyway this seems like a great community and I hope I can contribute to it.

hey, welcome to the club. Hope you enjoy your time here. There's always stuff to know though; hobbies, what you do in your free time ect.

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.

Glad you joined the group. As you already noted you are not alone. You will find many others in the TB groups like you, teenager in diaper. Enjoy your time online here.

Welcome to ADISC! Know that you will always be in a very supportive site to which we can all answer your questions. No need to be shy, do you have any hobbies or interests that catch your attention? Incredible oddities?