Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re introduction

Default Re introduction

Hey all, I'm posting another intoduction, and if you don't know what this is about then consider yourself lucky.

I'm 14, gay, and a snow leopard furry. I LOVE the Beatles and all genres of music except for rap, hip hop, country, and pop. UNLESS if it's Michael Jackson :3 *moonwalks*

I play drums, bass guitar, mandalin, ukalele, piano, marimba, vibraphone, xylophone, synth, and tons of other crazy sh*t you've never even heard of :p

I kick ass at yugioh. Try me. I'll pwn any challengers.

*ahem* I occupy my time with
    •marching band
    •concert band
    •stage crew
    •yugioh club
    •world of Warcraft club
    •digital media club
    •boy scouts
    I spend time at school than at home XD and when I am at home, I'm sleeping :p

SPEAKING IF WHICH!!! I still sleep with multiple plushies and blankies, because why the hell not? I'm also a bedwetter, but slowly getting over it (dammit!) I bet I can fake it XP jk

I'm a pacifist. Sue me.

I own a Wii, N64, KICKASS GAMING MACHINE COMPUTER!!, and a gameboy color, win. I love Zelda games because they're awesome. You can't deny it. Even though I have roughy zero hours a week I have open for games.

Anything else you want to know about me you can just PM me

peace

I wonder who that awesome guy that mentioned making a re-introduction thread was... You should give him a kiss. :P

I could beat you in number of video game consoles... by a lot. lol

What do you play in band? I've played flute for a couple weeks, moved to trumpet for a couple years, then moved to French Horn. Trumpet was where I should have stayed.

I only need my one plushie to beat all your plushies.. He's like the Exodia of plushies... except that he doesn't come as pieces. Okay, I'll stop trying to act better than others...

You seem to be in a lot of clubs, that's always a good thing. You probably have lots of friends from there.

(never mind. read your blog.)
    Last edited by Zephy; 24-Feb-2010 at 01:41. Reason: nvm

Quote Originally Posted by DLDisturbed View Post
    I wonder who that awesome guy that mentioned making a re-introduction thread was... You should give him a kiss. :P

I could beat you in number of video game consoles... by a lot. lol

What do you play in band? I've played flute for a couple weeks, moved to trumpet for a couple years, then moved to French Horn. Trumpet was where I should have stayed.

I only need my one plushie to beat all your plushies.. He's like the Exodia of plushies... except that he doesn't come as pieces. Okay, I'll stop trying to act better than others...

You seem to be in a lot of clubs, that's always a good thing. You probably have lots of friends from there.

(never mind. read your blog.)
    I thought you were straight "give him a kiss". :3 jk

Good to see you up and running fellow musician. We are a crazy lot. Man you stay busy. So do I.....sigh. All I can say is, I wish I was 14 again. Enjoy life as much as you can. It goes by way to fast.

Anyway, sometimes my dog spirit runs with the snow leopard, and when that happens, the moon turns blood red.

Thanks for the re-intro! Again from a fellow musician, you sound like a multi-instrumentalist (like myself). Just found another All Mahogany Baritone Ukulele to add to my collection but I enjoy the mandolin family best. Glad you're back.

Nice to see you came back, I couldn't imagine playing more than one instrument, and even that is proving to be hell