Thread: drylife onesie

Default drylife onesie

hi there, i am thinking of getting a onesie from them and was wondering what anyone thought of them?

I'm getting an Abena onesie I'll definitely share my thoughts on it has soon as it arrives

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I'm getting an Abena onesie I'll definitely share my thoughts on it has soon as it arrives
    I am personally not a fan of the Abena onesie...I just purchased a Babykins onesie...haven't gotten it yet, ordered it monday...well sunday night...It was just my opinion...mainly because it is a wife beater style and not a t-shirt style

Falkio

I highly recommend Cosy n' Dry from England. You won't be disappointed. They have excellent customer service. The owner sews them herself, too. I purchased a pink onesie with duck prints from them last year. It arrived in two weeks and was exactly as described. Very nice! Shipping isn't too costly either.

Check them out sometime: Cosy n Dry

Good luck! Hope this gives you some direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    Can anyone find a size chart on their website?
    just email them, they email you straight back. but i think theyve updated their websit to give you sizes.

ive already checked cosy n' dry out. i prefer the plain the colours.

The reason I got an Abena onesie is because the price is in my willing to buy range. I always wanted a onesie. I also just got the onesie and found out they sized it wrong so I have to get a refund. It sucks. I tried it on but it was tight as hell I just had to try one on but my jewels got squished lol. I think I like them in a plain color, I'm not too much of a pattern person. Plain or solid color for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    I highly recommend Cosy n' Dry from England. You won't be disappointed. They have excellent customer service. The owner sews them herself, too. I purchased a pink onesie with duck prints from them last year. It arrived in two weeks and was exactly as described. Very nice! Shipping isn't too costly either.

Check them out sometime: Cosy n Dry

Good luck! Hope this gives you some direction.
    i would literally jump through hoops for one of their circus rompers