Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Hummm.... Thoughts?

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Butterfly Mage

    Default

    Well... What is it exactly that you need your computer to accomplish?

  3. #3

    Default

    Simi-decent drawing/photoediting/Gaming/Music streaming/Skype/Designing/Newer computer/Ability to run a decent screen without lag(well two screens).

    I'm looking at something that I can at least play most games on and Do my work. Then When I do go way over board on my next build :< (OMFG Full tablet screen+tuchscreens+5.1sound system+ability to have a wifi hook up to my living room TV+2-3computer screens. :<)Then I'm going to wipe this one and turn it into my sisters desktop.

  4. #4

    Default

    If you are gonna pop for the phenom 2, the quad core here is only .3 GHz slower per core, but you have 4 cores working. The X2 and X3 are the same 4 core chips, but with damaged/ flawed cores that are disabled IIRC.

    On the GPU front, ATI Radeon Cards use AMD chipsets and should integrate better with the MOBO/ CPU.

    Why only a 250 gig drive? You can get a terabyte for under a hundred bucks? Digital art files are pretty big, huh?

  5. #5
    Mesmerale

    Default

    I agree with Lil Snap.

    Definitely go for a Quad core. Those things kick ass...

    And like he said, 1 TB of storage is pretty cheap now. I bought two of them.

    And since just about everything you want to do is graphics intensive, you might wanna spring for a better GPU.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    I agree with Lil Snap.

    Definitely go for a Quad core. Those things kick ass...

    And like he said, 1 TB of storage is pretty cheap now. I bought two of them.

    And since just about everything you want to do is graphics intensive, you might wanna spring for a better GPU.




    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Snap View Post
    If you are gonna pop for the phenom 2, the quad core here is only .3 GHz slower per core, but you have 4 cores working. The X2 and X3 are the same 4 core chips, but with damaged/ flawed cores that are disabled IIRC.

    On the GPU front, ATI Radeon Cards use AMD chipsets and should integrate better with the MOBO/ CPU.

    Why only a 250 gig drive? You can get a terabyte for under a hundred bucks? Digital art files are pretty big, huh?
    Might get the 4core. I'm just looking to see What I'lll have at the time I order.


    And I have a 500gb, 2 160gb, 1 320gb, 2 40gb, and 1 80gb HDD's That I plan on using with this/My laptop. D:. But I Only want one for a dedicated HDD for the Operating system and Files that I will keep with it.

    I'm still confused on the GPU I'll get because. I want to play de games D:

  7. #7
    Mesmerale

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    Might get the 4core. I'm just looking to see What I'lll have at the time I order.


    And I have a 500gb, 2 160gb, 1 320gb, 2 40gb, and 1 80gb HDD's That I plan on using with this/My laptop. D:. But I Only want one for a dedicated HDD for the Operating system and Files that I will keep with it.

    I'm still confused on the GPU I'll get because. I want to play de games D:
    Then get a very very good GPU.

  8. #8

    Default

    If your going to be placing all of those hard-drives in there, you may want to find a larger PSU.

    You want to make sure you have plenty of overhead.

Similar Threads

  1. Some thoughts on America
    By Chillhouse in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-Oct-2009, 17:49
  2. What are your thoughts on....no sex?
    By dpr_fox in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 25-May-2008, 10:29
  3. Random Thoughts
    By Takashi in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-Feb-2008, 19:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.