Thread: Stash Was Found Omfg

Default Stash Was Found Omfg

They found them... all...

Threw out my whole pack..

They won't say anything, I know they won't.

It happened before..

But she threw them all away.

Oh my god.

My heart is racing.

I'm sorry to hear that not only are you in a battle to prove your sanity, but you also have lost you supplies. That really sucks.. Hopefully things work out for you.. I do wish you the best.

Just for the record: You may want to find a better place to hide your supplies, so this doesn't happen again.

Well... that's just crap... and the worst part is that you actually needed them too. I'm so sorry to hear about that...

You actually need them? Well thats just really f**ed up!

Who took them your parents? Maybe you should confront them about it since they already know. If you really do need them tell them thats why, if not then I am not too sure you should tell them that you life them if they are willing just to toss it out without thinking about it. I am sorry to hear about that, I hope everything works out.

Let us know if you need anything.

wow that really sucks.......and you need them....I wish you a lot of luck Asako

the SAME exact thing happened to me. they didnt say anything the first time, but the second time, my dad was like "what the hell is this?? do we need to bring you to a doctor"

i just said no, i didnt want to talk about it, that i was ok, and it wouldnt happen again.

then i just got better at hiding stuff