Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B4NS Shipping and Backorders

Post B4NS Shipping and Backorders

OK, so here's the story. I go to buy some Bambino Diapers on the B4NS website (2 bags of Medium (16 total)) and then I email the customer support to get estimated shipping times (I don't exactly want my parents getting a hold of this package before me) and they respond with the following message:

HI,

Thank you for the order and thank you for writing.

The Mediums went backorder this afternoon. I am expecting a shipment around mid-march.

Do you want to wait until then or should I refund - and you'll come back later.

I am fine with either decision. If you keep your order it will ship the same day I receive my shipment.

Best regards
    Philippe - B4NS
    As I'm reading this I think: If I were to order just a few hours earlier, I would've been able to get my diapers like now, but now I have to wait all the way until the middle of March, which could be interpreted as a good thing because then I could watch the door and not worry about anyone else getting the package but it just frustrates me so much that this happened!
    I emailed customer support back and I told them to hold onto the cash, but notify me before shipping out the product, so I would have time to prepare. Has anyone else had these sorts of issues while ordering online, particularly with B4NS?

Sometimes stock runs out, looks like you just got unlucky

I've always had great customer service from B4NS and it seems like they're handling the situation the right way here.

I haven't ordered Bambinos from B4NS, but I remember reading on the forum that they've had supply issues with Bambinos before. Also, something to watch out for: my last order actually said Best 4 Nursing Supplies on the shipping label. The site says that they ship from a personal name, so this might just be a slip up, but it might prove problematic.

Not to comandeer the thread, but what's a nursing supply store doing carrying ABDL diapers? Is the nursing supply bit some kind of cover or are people using Bambinos for ordinary incon (non-ABDL) purposes?

That's a real drag for you, sorry it went like that. I have ordered from B4NS a couple times and out of those, there was an instance where a shipment was delayed. Philippe was right on top of things notifying me as to the delay and the reason. I got my order, just a bit later than initially expected. I'd say their service and communication was actually a little better than I expect from a typical Internet business and I'd order from them without hesitation in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Is the nursing supply bit some kind of cover or are people using Bambinos for ordinary incon (non-ABDL) purposes?
    No, it's definitely a genuine nursing supplier, but they are ABDL friendly and from what I hear, carry some special items for that market, not advertised on the site. Although, I could see people using Bambinos for incontinence, given that it can be difficult to find higher-end products here in Canada.

Mako

It's just specific to the Bambino, as noted earlier it appears just to be a supply issue. When my mate spoiled me by ordering a case of X-pluses and Bambinos, the latter was delayed due to low supply and we were notified right away. I got the x-plus without issue and the bambinos came a few weeks later. B4ns is completely legit and very good with their business, it's just the one product that has delay issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    That's a real drag for you, sorry it went like that. I have ordered from B4NS a couple times and out of those, there was an instance where a shipment was delayed. Philippe was right on top of things notifying me as to the delay and the reason. I got my order, just a bit later than initially expected. I'd say their service and communication was actually a little better than I expect from a typical Internet business and I'd order from them without hesitation in the future.
    Damn!! If only I ordered a couple of hours earlier. I was going to order the previous day but I decided to postpone it so maybe it's just my luck and timing as well, or maybe it was for my own good so I wouldn't get caught, because March break will be easier to bring in the package. Well, I guess Bambino's are quite popular then! I still can't wait to receive my order. This time I'll have the added benefit of it being March Break, so I can closely watch the door. I used a fake name for the shipping address so nobody would suspect anything even if they did get a hold of the package before hand.

Thanks for your input people!
    iPlushie needs to go to sleep, my eyes are closing themselves, lol.
    Last edited by iPlushie; 23-Feb-2010 at 05:47. Reason: Adding Details, Afterthoughts, etc...

Not knowing anything about how big you are, iPlushie, I'm curious as to why you're ordering the mediums. I would think that the average kid your age could fit comfortably into the small size.

B4NS is a very good supplyer. I get some diapers from him. Since you can buy direcly from his physical store, his supply can dissapear in a heartbeat.

They have an excellent customer service. And they will go to lenght to protect your anonymity.

Don't worry about the new shipping time. I'm pretty sure he will take care of you and let you know!