Thread: Hello AdultBabyCareBear Here

Default Hello AdultBabyCareBear Here

Hello everyone. My name is Robert, my screename of course is AdultBabyCareBear, but I go by Snug-a-Lot Bear. One of my AB friends told me about this site, so I thought I'd check it out. I'm a huge plushie fan, and enjoy lots of other activities. My infantilism is a direct result of being taken away from my mother at 6 months old and being placed into foster care.

From the time I was 6 months old til I was 9 years old, I had been in 17 different foster homes in which most of them I was abused and treated basically inhumanly. I never was loved as a baby, just basically passed around. When I was growing up, my only friends I had were my plushies, so that's why I have such a strong attatchment to them. When I was 9 years old, I finally stayed in this one foster home until I was 21 and then I moved out on my own.

I've had a strong desire all my life to want to be babied, and diapered. In 2005, I finally got brave enough to go buy some diapers and invest in some adult baby clothing. Now I have 5 pair of footed jammies, 5 rompers, 4 onesies, 3 AB fullsize blankies, and a host of other adult baby stuff.

As I said before, I'm a huge plushie fan, especially Care Bears. I have about a $20,000 Care Bear collection, along with a host of other plushies. I collect Care Bears formost, and then Teddy bears secondly. I have some Teddy bears that are diapered, and those are my babies. I'm into plushophilia. For those that don't have a clue what that is, it basically means I like to make love to certain plushies.

But anyway, I'm a very easy person to get along with, and I love to talk about being an adult baby and other subjects. So please don't hesitate to email me, PM me, or you can reach me on Yahoo Instant Messenger too. [your yahoo name goes into your profile, not into a public message!]. I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Love, Kisses, and Diapers
    Last edited by Peachy; 23-Feb-2010 at 10:13. Reason: Removing yahoo screen name

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to ADISC! I see that you have a very unique username and will refer to you as ABCB or CB. Which of these do you prefer since ABCB sounds like a rhyme sequence that you learn in 3rd grade poetry. Do you have any hobbies or interests beside you being AB and into Care Bears?

Yeah. I'm a musician. I've been playing since I was three years old. I actually play music for a living. I enjoy hanging with friends and talking about my AB lifestyle with friends on the Internet. If you look on YouTube, there are several videos of me playing. My name is Robert Sampson. Search under that name, you'll see what I do.

hey bud, weird that I first talked to you on chat, and only then saw your introduction hehehe, anyways, welcome aboard and have fun!
    ps: nice ending for your intro hehehe