Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you ever wish you could have been born like that

Default Did you ever wish you could have been born like that

Did you ever go to school with kids who were mentally disabled and had to wear diapers ? I did twice once in elementary school and in junior high. did you ever wish you could have been born like that ? when I was younger I kind of wish I had.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonkid View Post
    Did you ever go to school with kids who were mentally disabled and had to wear diapers ? I did twice once in elementary school and in junior high. did you ever wish you could have been born like that ? when I was younger I kind of wish I had.
    Not at all, I wish I either bedwet or was slightly incon, but I realized those would just be hassles I am luck enough to not deal with. I am able to hold my bladder for long peroids of time, I am pretty thankfully for that. Mainly since my family lives between 200-600 miles away, but my dad always drives.

But really there's nothing to be envious about mentally disabled kids, the ones your talking about will never be able to take care of themselves. Yes having someone to care for you 24/7 sounds awesome, but not if you actually need it.

Never. I was actually in a class with disabled kids when I was six and seven because back in those days they stuck kids with disabilities all in one class. This was before inclusion. I also went to a special school for kids ages 3-5 when I was that age and I was in a class with high functioning kids who were closer to normal.

Not at all. As was said by Fire2box, it's one thing to want to be babied 24/7 it's a completely different thing to actually need the constant care.

kids who were mentally disabled

did you ever wish you could have been born like that?
    Why would I sacrifice my ability to socialize (among other things) for something I could freely impose upon myself? I mean, I know there's the saying "If you can be smart or happy, choose happy", but that's stretching it.

Butterfly Mage

No. If anything, I wish my IQ was higher.

...did you ever wish you could have been born like that ?
    No.

June

If you were born with this sort of condition, you wouldn't be able to enjoy. That's for sure. You wouldn't know of any difference between underwear and diapers in terms of comfort and convenience.

Never in a million years. I was supposed to be retarded when I was born, now that you mention it.