Thread: Hey!

Default Hey!

Hey all!
    Im new to and im more of a tb/dl but to be 100% honest im still asking myself if i really am, so i guess ill just say that im MOSTLY tb and slightly dl
    About me:
    I constantly play gw and look up stuff to do with TB/DL and i think that itd be really fun roleplaying as a baby or 3 year long as it involves diapers
    i can vividly remember the smell of a wet diaper aswell even though i havent worn any after i was potty trained...but boy do i like it! lol
    i can be really serious at times and people say i act like an adult and serious and stuff but i like it....its a way to hide my wants and fantasies bout infintilism XD
    as i said, i havnt worn a diaper since i was potty trained which i was at the normal age, so i havnt had much experience in diapers and i really really want to buy some but it wont work in my situation at the moment, ill just wait for a while until i have the best excuse for going out to somewhere like the mall or something ^^
    anyway, this must be a really long intro post so ill leave it at that, though if anyone wants to ask questions, go ahead ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nameonetwothree View Post
    Hey all!
    Im new to
    It's ADISC. Not ADIS.

Welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post
    It's ADISC. Not ADIS.

Welcome to the site.
    At least it wasn't! Then I'd really start to worry why I'm on this site!

Anyways, welcome to It's good to see a few Kiwi's around. It makes it feel more like my work. >_<

Fush'n'Chups, etc... Joking!

Nice introduction...but you qeustion being a DL and you talk about how you love diapers soo much haha.

Anyways welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post anytime you'd like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

lol. good point Eclipse ..anyway welcome dude

Welcome to adisc, Nameonetwothree!
    ...I suppose it is a step above just adding 123 to the name...XD

And does gw mean Guild Wars? owo