Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Rainy day

  1. #1

    Default Rainy day

    I just absolutely love these rainy days here in Northern California: it's raining without interruption, drizzle under gray skies, yet it's not cold! Best thing to do: put on a diaper, wool tights, leotard, rain gear and rubber boots, then head out for a leisurely hike. Today was with the kids: we built a hut out of sticks and had grilled lunch after lighting charcoal in a pit in the forest. Lovely.

    :-)

    PS: I am not sure if it's appropriate for this board to mention the constant trickle of pee that gave the experience a special dimension. Oh oh, here come the flames...

  2. #2

    Default

    Ha, lucky, it's not raining here... in the supposed City of Rain. It's been sunny almost all week. *shakes fist at the sky*



    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpup2008 View Post
    PS: I am not sure if it's appropriate for this board to mention the constant trickle of pee that gave the experience a special dimension. Oh oh, here come the flames...
    You know, that's kind of asking for it, in my opinion...

  3. #3

  4. #4
    ImmaNinja

    Default

    Sounds better then my day so far...

  5. #5

    Default

    I would go there just to stop shovling stupid snow. Sound like fun too me.

  6. #6

    Default

    Its supposed to rain tomorrow after originally hearing sources of 4' of snow. 3 months ago, I was infuriated by rain and now I can happily deal with rain now.

    But if you do have a rainy day somehow, here is something to cope with that

    Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, & Blue Raspberry - Rainy Dayz

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpup2008 View Post
    I just absolutely love these rainy days here in Northern California: it's raining without interruption, drizzle under gray skies, yet it's not cold! Best thing to do: put on a diaper, wool tights, leotard, rain gear and rubber boots, then head out for a leisurely hike. Today was with the kids: we built a hut out of sticks and had grilled lunch after lighting charcoal in a pit in the forest. Lovely.

    :-)

    PS: I am not sure if it's appropriate for this board to mention the constant trickle of pee that gave the experience a special dimension. Oh oh, here come the flames...
    I love rain, rain is so pretty :3c

  8. #8

    Default

    I think we should flame you for living in California and having the warm weather to enjoy. How dare you! Here in Virginia it's nothing but snow and cold weather. To make matters worse, the heater on my Jeep has stopped working. Aaahhhhhhh!

  9. #9
    Olivia

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I think we should flame you for living in California and having the warm weather to enjoy. How dare you! Here in Virginia it's nothing but snow and cold weather. To make matters worse, the heater on my Jeep has stopped working. Aaahhhhhhh!
    Bull! down near the beach theres no leftover snow.

Similar Threads

  1. What do you do on a rainy lonely day?
    By curiousitykitten in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 18-Nov-2009, 05:49
  2. Greetings from the Pacific NW. Yep, it's rainy.
    By Thistle in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-Feb-2009, 06:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.