Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small Intro >.>

Default Small Intro >.>

So erm hi. Friend on another IRC server invited me into the channel. And I'd thought I'd sign up to the site Not sure what else to say.

heh! Theres alot of stuff to say! Where do you fit in on the site? Are you a *B/DL? Or a furry?

I'd go with furry. I'm a bedwetter Totally not my fault though D: .

Welcome to ADISC! Another thing you could say is what interests you outside of *b/dl? I hope that you enjoy your time here!

Yeah I'm just not great at introductions. Here is a copy and paste from my profile. As for my education I'm at college doing a Digital Media and computing course. One of my favourite tv program is Scrubs but I also enjoy watching Dexter,House, Friends and some cartoons for example Home Movies. As for music I'm into rock, indie, punk, electronic and alternative. I also <3 Zombies games/Movies. If I had to be an animal I'd be a dog hence the name DJHusky. I also love video games :3.

Valence

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by DJHusky View Post
    Yeah I'm just not great at introductions. Here is a copy and paste from my profile. As for my education I'm at college doing a Digital Media and computing course. One of my favourite tv program is Scrubs but I also enjoy watching Dexter,House, Friends and some cartoons for example Home Movies. As for music I'm into rock, indie, punk, electronic and alternative. I also <3 Zombies games/Movies. If I had to be an animal I'd be a dog hence the name DJHusky. I also love video games :3.
    Welcome! Dexter is one of the best shows I have watched, next to Lost and heroes. I haven't seen more than the first 2 seasons though, Netflix doesn't have the newer seasons on the Instant watch.

Welcome DJ,
    Glad you decided to be part of this great group.
    Your statement that your a bed-wetter but not totally your fault caught my attention.
    So from that I can tell you wet the bed, but what part of bed-wetting is or isn't your fault?

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    Welcome! Dexter is one of the best shows I have watched, next to Lost and heroes. I haven't seen more than the first 2 seasons though, Netflix doesn't have the newer seasons on the Instant watch.
    I'm still waiting for them to release Season 3 on dvd and to start Season 4 on FX as I live in the uk.

Quote Originally Posted by checkingoutall View Post
    Welcome DJ,
    Glad you decided to be part of this great group.
    Your statement that your a bed-wetter but not totally your fault caught my attention.
    So from that I can tell you wet the bed, but what part of bed-wetting is or isn't your fault?
    It totally depends on my mood. Or when something in my life changes. Last weekend it happened both Friday and Saturday. Not sure what set it off. Hence why I said it's not my fault .

Nice Up avatar BTW. What was that character's name by any chance?