Thread: Hey Everyone

Default Hey Everyone

Hey everyone my name is iRasy i live in Queensland , Australia in .
    I am a TB/DL, I usually buy Depend nappies The Super Underwear range or the Fitted Brief range i have also used Drynites/Goodnites before but since i live in Australia there are not a very large selection of good brands. I like to play computer games particually MMORPG such as WoW and Star Trek Online i also love cinema and usually go to the cinema once a week to see the latest hollywood blockbuster, I also have 7 pet birds: 2 Budgies - Oscar and Warhead , 2 Cocktiels - Cockyone and Cockytwo xD and 2 Peachface/love birds (currently do not have a name because they are for show only) and 1 quail that eats the food that the other birds drop onto the bottom of the cage. I think i have loved nappies/diapers all my life but not known why and i have never known others that have done so im excited to meet people that do and possibly also meet people in my area

Hello, iRasy, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the forum person really really really really really really really far from me. O.o

Welcome to ADISC, where the sun never sets. I do feel that there has been a resurgence in Aussies in this site and you are always welcome here. How's summer?

Hi Buddy. Welcome to adisc. You will find a fair few aussies round these parts and a few from up north. If you want to know where to get some good nappies from let me know, ill hook you up with the company i use (assuming you can get them posted to you).

Anyway, greetings from Sydney

Yaaay another Aussie. Gotta love Australias diaper community. Hope you enjoy adisc mate. Add me if you want a friend

greetings from the west.

Hey welcome. I was in Queensland recently. I travelled the backpacker route from Cairns to Sydney. Nice part of the world youve got there. I agree about the selection of nappies, its not much better in the UK either. Enjoy the site

Hey mate,

Welcome to ADISC. Being in Queensland you should check out intouch direct or independence australia. Both are really good online companies that currently offer free shipping australia wide with no minimum order.

Welcome to ADISC, nice to see you finally getting involved. =)

Hope you enjoy it here and make some good friends.