Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Rapture Pet Care

Default After the Rapture Pet Care

After The Rapture Pet Care

LMFAO.

Taking advantage a bit?

I'm a christian, but I don't know how much I really believe in any rapture, much less do I believe someone is going to be able to stick through it and take care of my pets who apparently are just hanging out and can't find their way on their own.

This bothers me for two reasons.

If it is viewed as fake, it becomes a direct insult to the ideals I hold dear.

Worse yet.

If it is viewed as real, it enforces the notion of a shallow theological depth on the part of a believer.

There's something like this, the Post Rapture Post. Basically something to send "I told you so" letters after the rapture.
    The Post-Rapture Post - Send Messages to Loved Ones!

And I think the pet care service is a great idea, a win-win-win. The atheist wins for getting what he thinks is free money, the Christian wins for knowing that the pets they love wont be harmed in the chaos of the post-apocalyptic 7 years to come, and the pet wins because no matter what it's going to get what it needs.

Mako

I think I found my new business venture.

From the FAQ: "As far as the data about all registered pets, it is located on Google servers (the most secure servers in the world)." You realize that Google doesn't encrypt your data, right? Idiots. And I love how she says "...A non-believer, she considers the rapture could happen..." (or something like that)...Uhh, that's a rhetorical-type question, isn't it? She's not serious.

Butterfly Mage

I'm generally not critical of anyone's religious beliefs. As a Wiccan, I don't actually think the Rapture will happen. Although, I wouldn't necessarily mind a return of Jesus since he was a good man and a good teacher (something we don't see too much of these days).

The rapture already happened. It's just all of us here on earth living in the post apocalyptic hell with all these damn pets that belonged to the righteous. Why just the other day I had to fight three demons just to get to work. They were ugly slime vols, too.

This just sounds like the most ridiculous scam that has come along. When she dies, she's coming back as a cat as her punishment. Just kidding you Mako!

Butterfly Mage

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    The rapture already happened. It's just all of us here on earth living in the post apocalyptic hell with all these damn pets that belonged to the righteous. Why just the other day I had to fight three demons just to get to work. They were ugly slime vols, too.

This just sounds like the most ridiculous scam that has come along. When she dies, she's coming back as a cat as her punishment. Just kidding you Mako!
    I was wondering why there was suddenly a Legion of the Undead tying up traffic on i83 in both directions yesterday. I had to cast a circle of protection just so my car wouldn't get covered with gore and ichor. Geez!

.. yeah i know what you mean.. i NEW i had a feeling it was a good idea to take my silver plated sword with me to the library.. do you KNOW how much work it takes to get ectoplasm off a piece of steel *fumes silently*