Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I would like to introduce myself, I am UK born and despite many years of DL 'interest' have only now ventured to post to sites/forums such as this.

Many varied interests other than diapers but I am concerned that once I post that information my 'other self' will be identified and I am not (and I'm unsure if I ever will be) ready for that kind of exposure.

I'm generally a shy kind of guy and look forward to discussing any topic with anyone, that's all for now.

Thank you

Welcome to ADISC.

If your 'other self' refers to your identity in real life, I can certainly understand the desire for security, but I'm sure noting a few of your interests won't cause any harm. Relating interests helps to make friends around here.

For example: I love computer programming and hardware, reading, writing, and have a slightly more than general interest in computer games.

Considering that this is an accurate description of the interests of possibly half of our community, I know I'm pretty safe as far as my identity goes. And you're free to hide any personal information on your profile by selecting the "private" options or labeling them as "hidden".

It'll be hard to get to know and help you if we don't know at least something that you like..

Welcome! Don't worry about being "ready for that kind of exposure." When I first joined this community I had held back from telling a lot about myself for fear of someone finding this site. Now I'm far less worried about that and can share more experiences than I would not have a month ago. Give it some time, look around for a wile, post were you can, and when your ready, tell us a bit more about yourself.
    Again, welcome to ADISC!

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share here? I do hope that you enjoy your time here and our supportive community! Peace and Love