Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Major Accomplishment!

Default Major Accomplishment!

Well ADISCers, I hugged a girl tonight not only did I hug a girl, it was a girl I have wanted to hug for the last 2 years. I had dreamed of this moment for a long time. In all honesty, it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, I went up to her, congradgulated her on a job well done, shook her hand, then hugged her. I felt like I had just "gone over the top" and charged a machine gun(what I assume it possibly can be like). My legs were like jell-o, my mouth dry, but I felt so good

Just thought I would announce that, kind of a nice "pick me up" after my thread last night.

GaashaHuzzah

I believe I said this to Suspence once...

"I'd hug you, but the internet is a series of tubes, not arms."

...You hugged a girl? You've got to be the only one in history to ever hug a girl! Now wait till you have a story about your first real time.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    ...You hugged a girl? You've got to be the only one in history to ever hug a girl! Now wait till you have a story about your first real time.
    Why be a dick? Just be happy for the boy.

On topic

Nice going.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Well ADISCers, I hugged a girl tonight not only did I hug a girl, it was a girl I have wanted to hug for the last 2 years. I had dreamed of this moment for a long time. In all honesty, it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, I went up to her, congradgulated her on a job well done, shook her hand, then hugged her. I felt like I had just "gone over the top" and charged a machine gun(what I assume it possibly can be like). My legs were like jell-o, my mouth dry, but I felt so good

Just thought I would announce that, kind of a nice "pick me up" after my thread last night.

Going places, aren't we? I await the inevitable "I HAD SEX!1!1" thread that will be posted by you sometime in the decade after this, I imagine you will be writing it in the midst of a heart attack. But hey, now you don't have to have so many (wet) dreams about finally hugging a girl, right? You can now move up to bigger things, like having coffee with her, or learning how to spell "congratulate."

Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    Going places, aren't we? I await the inevitable "I HAD SEX!1!1" thread that will be posted by you sometime in the decade after this, I imagine you will be writing it in the midst of a heart attack. But hey, now you don't have to have so many (wet) dreams about finally hugging a girl, right? You can now move up to bigger things, like having coffee with her, or learning how to spell "congratulate."
    In time my friend in time. I don't love this girl, only as a friend I do. ANd I am currently working on asking her out for coffee. And as for the Congrats...that is in the works of learning how to spell as well :P

Takashi is right if you guys are going to be dicks keep it to yourselves. Things that seem simple can be a big step to others. A little empathy can go a long way in this world.
    Congrats diaperedteenager!

ignore those nay sayers. Getting to hug the person you've liked for a long time is a good feeling.

I'm with you dt. Sometimes the simplest things can be the most intimate and most rewarding. When I was in college, I had a newspaper boy who was the neatest kid. I really liked him as a friend, and maybe a little bit more. He and his friend would come over to my rented room, and we would talk, listen to music, etc. Sometimes he would get excited about what he was talking about and unconsciously hold my hand. It was a nice moment.

For what it's worth, after college, he was hitching and taking a bus across the country, bringing his saxophones, etc. He stopped at my house and stayed a few days. We stayed up half the nights with him playing his sax to various recordings. He had played at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park, and sat in for Clarence Clemens who played for Bruce Springsteen, all while he was in high school.

Being human is all about making contact with each other, girl, boy, whatever. They can be intimate moments where we share something special, even if it is just to hold hands, or hug. I think it has great meaning. Even at my age, I have a student at school who will become excited when he's talking to me and hold my hand while he's talking. It always means a lot to me because we are connecting in such an intimate and meaningful way.

I believe that this is what life is really about. If we can't share these moments, friendship, love for one another, then why are we here? And how barren life would be without these spiritual moments, so good for you my diaperteenage friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    In time my friend in time. I don't love this girl, only as a friend I do. ANd I am currently working on asking her out for coffee. And as for the Congrats...that is in the works of learning how to spell as well :P
    You know, no matter how much of a dick people are to diaperedteenager, he always replies in a positive way.